aerox172 said:cheers for that I might just have to do that when ive got a new 172 kit as I think ive blow the aerox up anyway :emb:
ALREADY!!!! jesus max
aerox172 said:cheers for that I might just have to do that when ive got a new 172 kit as I think ive blow the aerox up anyway :emb:
| Trekker 100 | 4 Apr 2008 |
| my homemade pipe :) | 3 Apr 2008 |
| smc racing 50 | 3 Apr 2008 |
| nrg 172 project | 21 Mar 2008 |
| Typhoon 172 | 20 Mar 2008 |
| Gazells Runner172 | 2 Mar 2008 |
| Secma Funtech 50 to 125 Project | 1 Mar 2008 |
| Yamaha neos | 24 Feb 2008 |
| Bringing the Runner back to life. | 23 Feb 2008 |
| SR50 | 23 Feb 2008 |