Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
I am after a 125 to commute to work mainly around 6 miles and the odd trip to the in laws who live within 10.
What are peoples thoughts on what to get? I was really wanting a Honda PCX but it's a little pricey.
Budget is more £1500 give or take.
Does anyone have any thoughts on the WK Wasp 125? or any others.
Thanks.
Get a Honda,popular.had a few(private + work)/do the job well,reliable.........see loads of them about,whatever street you stand on in London an watch going by if you stop for a bit,never seen a WK..
Get a Honda,popular.had a few(private + work)/do the job well,reliable.........see loads of them about,whatever street you stand on in London an watch going by if you stop for a bit,never seen a WK..
Thanks for that.
I'd really like a PCX but the price is putting me off hence mentioning the WK Wasp which is £1099 new!
I'd really like a PCX but the price is putting me off hence mentioning the WK Wasp which is £1099 new!
Not for slagging off any bike,treated fairly or maintained right (being fully realistic on what you have)- any can last well,
£1099 new for a reason,may end up regretting in the long run,rather than hold out an be patient an do it right..
MR.^^ has a very good point if you think about it,only has too be done once.
late august im off to Canada till Christmas to stay with my son ,so rather than leave it in the garage till easter, I thought it would be better for some one else to have the use of it over the summer
I don't know what a 'Wasp' is, but it sounds awful! And the price is too!
Stay clear of anything cheap for starters! People love cheap stuff, but not so much when they're seen on a daily basis pushing them along pavements, when they could have got a decent second hand Piaggio / Honda for the same money
Yes! The amount of ads which state 'just stopped one day, might be an easy fix' is unreal!
And they're that new they aren't even due their first MOT yet!