Anyone got any tips? I can get it to lift quite high but I cant keep it up for long 
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
How do you wheelie?
mostly practise try sitting more towards the back of your bike untill you find the balance point and just try and keep the revs up i find using the rear brake is very important
just find the peak point of you power then tug on the handle bars
the full rev ,make sure you dont have your hands on the back brake so you find yourself on you bottm :w00t: (nahhh im jokin dont do that)
the full rev ,make sure you dont have your hands on the back brake so you find yourself on you bottm :w00t: (nahhh im jokin dont do that)
sit whatever makes you fell comfortable. just slowly bring it up higher and higher and pulling the back brake until you trust yourself with it,
then bring it up and come off the throttle, and come back on and you should go for abit longer, basically do this until yur confident to adjust your position in the air to keep it straight like usually im too paniky when it gets up then i cant move the bars or anything just relax and think about what movements youve gotta make.
then bring it up and come off the throttle, and come back on and you should go for abit longer, basically do this until yur confident to adjust your position in the air to keep it straight like usually im too paniky when it gets up then i cant move the bars or anything just relax and think about what movements youve gotta make.
Hold on the rear brake and rev the nuts off the engine, then let go of the brake and pull the bars as hard as you can.
Don't cover the brake.
(Don't listen to me)
Don't cover the brake.
(Don't listen to me)
or do if you want no clutch
or pull to far , and theres a waste of a nice set of plastics with crana written on the front
unk:
+ it fuckin hurts
+ it fuckin hurts
that why you have the back brake covered .
Thought i did 
lean forward then pull / lean back when it hits its powerband - practicing on SR today lol
i cant wheelie good but im putting in the work i can lift for 3 second that it but wheelie a pedal is nothing it when it cum to peds u need back brake control or you will flip
Crana said:Anyone got any tips? I can get it to lift quite high but I can't keep it up for long
cruble up some viagra and put it i your petrol tank i did and now i have a 172 power wheelie animal
djclass said:Crana said:Anyone got any tips? I can get it to lift quite high but I can't keep it up for long
cruble up some viagra and put it I your petrol tank I did and now I have a 172 power wheelie animal
:w00t:
the worrying thing is the fact he had viagra in the first place...
Sw1fT said:the worrying thing is the fact he had viagra in the first place...
you sent it to me the other day you said your bike is to dangerous
I find that giving a little bounce on the rear shock helped to bring my bike up when standard
I don't have a problem getting mine up, Its just when it comes to feathering the back brake I can't.... I seem to just yank it right in :rofl:
Practice practice practice.....
Practice practice practice.....
lol, i just sit as far back as i can and throttle 
im still practicing found a nice industrial place in southend area.
imp:
i cant get it up :emb:
im still practicing found a nice industrial place in southend area.
i cant get it up :emb:
Where abouts in town is it?
Temple farm??
I gotta shoot into town quickly, Get a couple of things.
imp:
And what a lovely day it is to ride
Temple farm??
I gotta shoot into town quickly, Get a couple of things.
And what a lovely day it is to ride
Yeah, temple farm.
Going there now as it goes with a mate, join us if you want lol.
imp:
Going there now as it goes with a mate, join us if you want lol.
More threads in General Scooter Discussion
| neos | 10 Apr 2008 |
| Which scooter ? | 10 Apr 2008 |
| BEST SCOOTER EVER FOR WHEN YOUR 16 | 9 Apr 2008 |
| restrictors | 9 Apr 2008 |
| Side Stands | 8 Apr 2008 |
| phgb 19 carb | 7 Apr 2008 |
| 08 Jog RR ??DERESTRICT?? | 7 Apr 2008 |
| yamaha slider good or bad | 6 Apr 2008 |
| A/C to L/C | 6 Apr 2008 |
| variator washer | 6 Apr 2008 |
