Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

How can I improve it?

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Ro8bieg, 28 Oct 2008
Ro8bieg#1
Hi, I am wanting to make my aerox look a bit better. I like the streetfight/euro style.

What does everyone think I could do to improve the looks?

Ill be getting a chrome PM pipe soon I think.

5 images no longer available
Hit me with your ideas :D
GRIMEZ#2
undertray, paintjob, downhill bars, some more tuning bits
WOLFFY#3
Forget the PM pipe mate. They're shite unless you got a good set up.

But yee as grimeyyyyy said. You be wanting a bar kit an undertray, jack up kit, an other little goodies
Ro8bieg#4
its already got a jackup kit on, I am definately tempted by the downhill bars.
How much will a basic bar conversion work out at you think?
WOLFFY#5
120+ for a decent set up.
GRIMEZ#6
yeah thats with clocks and that.theres some nice clamps on Scooterattack have a deak
Dec#7
dwnhill bars, bcd tail tidy, rim tape?? just experiment mate make it different. btw your lights must be shit with that panel???
Ro8bieg#8
i thought they were gonna be shit but they arent actually that bad. Next to my mates standard front there isn't actually much difference
GRIMEZ#9
have a go at fibreglassing your undertray you could do some right stuff with it, i'd also get rid of those big indy's
Ro8bieg#10
I use the bike every day so it cant really be in bits with pannels missing, thats the only problem.
Aerox-lad#11
white bellypan white innerleg. white wheels look alrite if done proper.
MiNoR cOnFuSiOn#12
WOLFFY said:
Forget the PM pipe mate. They're shite unless you got a good set up.

But yee as grimeyyyyy said. You be wanting a bar kit an undertray, jack up kit, an other little goodies

erm no, there just shit full stop... no stub, just a curly version of the dopler pipe they STOLE and its got the worst front end on it

dont waste ya money.. as for on a good setup, it will hold everything back. there good on a 50 LOL
Jefr0-180#13
Your standard paintjob looks good so I'd keep that.

IMO you should get undertray with integrated led rear lights for indicators (if you know what I mean?), polish/powdercoat the transmission casing, red rim tape or polished edges on your current rims.

And spend the rest on tuning goodies.
MiNoR cOnFuSiOn#14
seconded... most bikes on the road look shit because people have no money and want to make it diff.. just tune the fucker. looks fine as is
Ro8bieg#15
I want to have a bash at moulding a front pannel into the rear but i cant because I use the scoot every day.

Hopefully be getting a streetrace kit soon
Saint Jonny#16
Looks sweet as fook as it is mate, tune it up a bit though cause looks count for something, going like shit off a shovel looks even cooler
Ro8bieg#17
got myself a front pannel, just need the 2 side pannels so i can keep mine on until its finished.

As for tuning. ill be going for a stage 6 kit at christmas and a few more bits.
Ro8bieg#18
Im going to respray the white bit behind the front pannel again but what colour? hmmm ideas!!! :)
Jefr0-180#19
Ro8bieg said:
I want to have a bash at moulding a front pannel into the rear but I can't because I use the scoot every day.

Hopefully be getting a streetrace kit soon

But that's been done to death? Try something different if ya gonna mod

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Been looking at Peugeot scoots...20 replies31 Oct 2008
Got new clutch today, ordering parts now, need advice12 replies31 Oct 2008
Scooter log book5 replies31 Oct 2008
Long time no post :P9 replies31 Oct 2008
runner and sr 125 magneto1 replies31 Oct 2008
anyone from brum6 replies30 Oct 2008
braided hoses1 replies30 Oct 2008
how much is my aerox worth?7 replies30 Oct 2008
Somthing dodgy pulling off ???4 replies29 Oct 2008
Rear Light Assembly Ideas?3 replies29 Oct 2008