how much is my aerox worth?

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by RojAEROX, Oct 29, 2008.

1. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

think its time to move on now im 17 and have a car and could get a 125. but not sure how much my rox is worth

it had a brand new top end maybe 1000 miles ago, about 10 months MOT and 10 months tax. tyres were done about 2 months ago. pretty much standard except the TT which has probably only done 30 miles, with rollers to suit. oh and its an 05 plate.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

old pics, but you get the idea

cheers for any help

2. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

600 maybe 680 at a push. No ones got enough spare cash to spunk on scooters/cars etc etc at the moment. Just slam it on fleebay an see what happens bro

3. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

sweet cheers buddy. i was hoping about the 650/7 mark. and yeh i know what your saying about a shit market at the momnet

4. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

doubt youd even get 600 atm , bein winter and the shittin credit crunch

5. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

yer thats what im worried about. dont wanna wait much longer though as the weather isnt getting any better lol. and fuck waiting till next summer!

6. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

ebay it mate. id say reserve it for atleast 500-550. but yeah just remember its a buyers market atm. if you kept it till next summer youd be looking at maybe 800 on ebay.

7. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

Bad time of the year for selling to be honest....

not only with it being winter (bikes always devalue when its cold) but throw in the credit crunch, and not forgetting its 7 weeks till christmas :w00t:

8. GRIMEZ

GRIMEZ New Member

i paid for my scooter after christmas as i asked for money! so you might be in with some luck but yeah the conditions won't help