Where i live now its winter and there are many rainy days so will i have a problem if i use this filter "Stage6 Double Layer Racing Air filter" can you suggest me any other filter (covered preferably ) for my setup ;; I have a gilera runner 50sp 2013
My setup
Stage 6 racing mkII cylinder
Stage 6 R/T VHST 24mm Carb
r-setup 14k exhaust
Stage 6 intake system
Stage 6 R/T MKII crankshaft (Also what do you thing will be better for my setup an 80mm conrod or an 85 one)
I havent ordered anything yet waiting for suggestions...
Thanks for reading and sorry for my english :/
My setup
Stage 6 racing mkII cylinder
Stage 6 R/T VHST 24mm Carb
r-setup 14k exhaust
Stage 6 intake system
Stage 6 R/T MKII crankshaft (Also what do you thing will be better for my setup an 80mm conrod or an 85 one)
I havent ordered anything yet waiting for suggestions...
Thanks for reading and sorry for my english :/
