Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

2001 Yamaha Neos, Best Way To Make It Fast?

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by mathew melllor, 14 Nov 2013
mathew melllor#1
I kknow what I need to make it fast, but I need someone who actually knows what they are on about to tell me the right exhaust/barrel combination, variator, rollers etc... anyone?
paddy kelly#2
I need this to same year
Stevep#3
Have a look at the set-up thread, plenty there
waynesworld#4
Stage 6 Pro rep and 21mm carb with a open air filter 100 main jet 5g roolers just done it to my neos gos well

More threads in Scooter Tuning

Main bearing suggestions...9 replies8 Mar 2015
No spark problem9 replies2 Mar 2015
Jog RR 70cc Tune10 replies12 Feb 2015
got some video of my stage6 racing zip2 replies10 Feb 2015
helo2 replies10 Feb 2015
Peugeot ludix jet size to get to run without choke0 replies28 Jan 2015
Yamaha Neos 50 2 stroke Best ways to 70cc it?0 replies27 Jan 2015
NRG Power running really bad after fitting stage 6 pro replica exhaust? please help1 replies16 Jan 2015
Help choosing air filter and crank4 replies4 Jan 2015
Aerox Set up! help!1 replies12 Dec 2014