Hi,I have been trying to sort the main jet size for my scoot but find it hard to feel or hear any change when I swap jets.Have gone from 50 to 80 and am at 62 right now.Not sure what the standard size jet is-anyone know?The carb is a Mikuni 16-5684 and had a 47.5 Mikuni jet when i got the scoot but the auto choke was full on.Sorted the auto choke but the bike would then die after half a mile.Appreciate any help.
Cheers Andy W.
What are you trying to do with it? Check the plug colour to determine what jet to use, it need's to be a nice dark chocolate brown to nearly black, when the plug's that colour it's right!
What are you trying to do with it? Check the plug colour to determine what jet to use, it need's to be a nice dark chocolate brown to nearly black, when the plug's that colour it's right!
Thanks for the advice about the plug colour.
I just want to get to the right main jet and was hoping someone would quote me a size that would do it.
Andy W.