Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

50 cc Ovetto

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by barno, 4 Mar 2008
barno#1
Hi all, now that my Aerox seems to be running ok now, its time to upgrade the Ovetto. It is completely standard 03 plate.
Which is the best way to go with it, I have pretty much decided on a 70cc kit, but apart from that, who knows.
All suggestions and opinions welcomed before I spend money on a combination that wont work.
Also as I start work at 5 am does anybody know of a quiet or quiter sports pipe as I dont want to upset the neighbours too much.
:sarc:
Cheer.
NJH#2
polini sport iron 70
dell 21mm carb
variator (depends how much you want to spend)
(if not) rollers clutch springs, possibly replace belt

exhaust, laser x pro is highly rated, not sure about the noise though :)

More threads in Scooter Tuning

scooter - attack rollers6 replies6 Mar 2008
Removal of Aerox Wheel Bearings3 replies6 Mar 2008
is this a decent bore kit11 replies6 Mar 2008
will it fit2 replies5 Mar 2008
Aerox 50cc halp please9 replies4 Mar 2008
aerox open air filter8 replies4 Mar 2008
gilera engines23 replies4 Mar 2008
Which colour springs for Runner 50.0 replies4 Mar 2008
Some setup help please? (Need advice.)8 replies4 Mar 2008
Mine and My Friends Project37 replies3 Mar 2008