zip, start to nearly finnish!

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by morgz, Feb 28, 2011.

1. morgz

morgz Member

got this about 6 months ago of a mate for 150!
    started completly standard and so slowwwwww so got to work sanding and spraying, i then piked up a stage 6 exhaust for £20 quid, so apart from that ive just been cleaning her up. i also managed to polish my side caseing, first thing ive polished didnt realise how long it takes but hey i think i done ok for my first attempted. anyway enough of me talkin heres the pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

your views and comments:) also need to upjet it and new rollers becuase of exhaust got plrnty pf tme not 16 till june! :cry:

2. DanielG8873

DanielG8873 New Member

Rides:
    Aprilia RS 50
    You polished that nice, what did you use? A mop or just lots of eldbow grease, sand paper and autosol?

Nice job respraying it, very clean. And its been very cheappp!!!!
    LUCKY!

Carry on modding it, im sure you can save up for a 70 kit by june!

3. morgz

morgz Member

cheers mate! i started by pure elbow grease but after a hour of sanding and geting absolutly nowhere i decided to go and buy a cheap sander but definatly worth every penny! but yer ended uo takeing about 5/6 hours, also when i got bored earlia pollished my kiskstart to match the case! i was thinkin of maybe gettin a 70 kit but i dnt no yet see how fast it goes with rolles and upjetted see if i beat my mates:L if i do then no need if i dnt then i will have to!

4. morgz

morgz Member

cheers mate! i started by pure elbow grease but after a hour of sanding and geting absolutly nowhere i decided to go and buy a cheap sander but definatly worth every penny! but yer ended uo takeing about 5/6 hours, also when i got bored earlia pollished my kiskstart to match the case! i was thinkin of maybe gettin a 70 kit but i dnt no yet see how fast it goes with rolles and upjetted see if i beat my mates:L if i do then no need if i dnt then i will have to!

5. northrider

northrider Member

lovin the zip need a pic of that exhaust i wud definately get a 70;s kit for it though and if ure gonna get 1 get a good 1

6. morgz

morgz Member

7. stanni147

stanni147 Member

Rides:
    gilera runner vx 210
    very nice

8. northrider

northrider Member

i like they way uve filled in the bit where the piaggio logo is looks slik and that exhaust looks fresh considering u only paid 20 for it :confused:hock:

9. morgz

morgz Member

cheers mate and i also filled in the two reflecters on the side panels!

10. northrider

northrider Member

yh it look nice what the plans for it then?

11. morgz

morgz Member

erm plans are just to get new rollers and upjet it see how it goes. but its for sale after ive done that my sisters bf has got a 08 gilera runner sp 50 for sale so i wanna buy that now!

12. northrider

northrider Member

ahhh thas a shame i wud rather have the zip don really like the new shape runners

13. morgz

morgz Member

i want the zip cos it fun but after i went on his runner jus thaught it was so much nicer to ride and so much quiker, but once new rollers and its upjetted will see how it is yu never no mite be more to do on the zip.