Zip sp

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by dos, Feb 21, 2008.

1. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    im not tryin to have a go/piss you off m8.. just because its faster than ONE sp125 doesent mean thats the prime bike doing what piaggio CLAIM there bikes do.. a typhoon 125 does 62mph out the box.. how many toimes you heard people say "ye blud, ma typh does 90 init, got a filter an rollerz"

facts are facts, physics are physics.. cant argue with sientific fact. fact is you are overestimating speeds of all the bikes your racing aswell as your own. no ifs ands or buts.. go santa pod an prove me wrong if you truely do belive that.. i know who will be grinning in that "trying not to be smug" way tho. built over 100 piggys now so think i know what im talkin about

2. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

yeah most off time is all word of mouth you might race your mate says his does 70 then you blitz past him them you think shit mine must do 85 then when in reality he probs going like 50 then you at 60. get a gps rigged up and see what that says as said might be slightly disapointed

3. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

if it really does 100 mph, get a gearup kit, this should take you over 104mph... the record for the fastest auto scooter in the uk, 34bhp psn delirium tuned stripped down dragster ;)

:nerd:

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    no, pm is hoitting 110 on a long enough road. but ye

think about it.. going past somone will always feel fast as your faster than somone. think about walking speed (roughly 3mph) if your running as fast as you can you go past people walking pritty fast. its only a couple mph diff tho.. same as a pushbike. you would have to mow past the bikes mentioned like a car doing 30 past you standing on a street ot be doing 90.

if your doing 5mph or 500mph the difference in speed is only slight for faster/slower.. and usually totally comparable whatever the speed.

5. connor

connor Active Member

bikes lookin nice :cool:
    how much you want for your kundo?

6. dos

dos Member

Rides:
    Typhoon172
    I want 70 for the kundo, it was only used ona runner sp for about a week
    then i used it on my sr for like 4 days, and yes what ur saying is true you will always feel faster going past someone but for real now this zip is seriously too fast.. Trust me on this one i know facts maybe it doesnt do a 100 but it certainly isnt doing 75.. fromt he facts uve placed down id say 85-90 no one said runner 180 stuff makes it lighter either it just runs alot better
    and gilera throttles feel better then typhoon ones. oh and yeah the forks where probably jacked the bike came from the home town of fly kicking people off there peds [ HACKNEY ] i done a trade for my SR witha fresh eninge put inside ( im pretty stupid ) but when i test rided the zip i really couldnt say no the speed was ....i came back gobsmacked basically

7. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    you arent doing 90, how hard is that to understand?

you
    arent
    going
    miles
    per
    hour.

8. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    right, for a start your sr wasent doing 75 it does 62 stock.. mabey 65 with a 172..

gearing anc cdi limits mean it CANT GO FASTER...

check if its got a gear up.. if it is ported even slightly, has the bits you mentioned with a gear up it will haoppily push up to 90mph.. all im sayin is if it IS ACTUALLY as fast as you think it must have a gear up..
    dont need to "trust you on it" and dont want you getting the wrong idea about me or the others on here, were nice but you need to face facts an whip the gearbox out. then ill belive it ;)

9. dos

dos Member

Rides:
    Typhoon172
    Quiet frankly i dont even care much i dont even own it no more it was all throw together by some guy and i swapped my lovely SR for it like a plonker
    i just posted it on here to see what u think moving onnnnnn >>>>>

Anyone got a typhoon 125 crank for sale?

10. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

psn, pm tuning. just get a new crank.

oh and wil a gillera 180 throttle go on my sr125 ?

are they a straigh swap and will it make much difference dos ?

11. dos

dos Member

Rides:
    Typhoon172
    not much i just think gilera throttles feel nice alot smoother in my opinion i like the bar ends 2

12. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    lol it didnt even have a speedo man.

for real u dont know what that zip really is, just cos sum guy told you its ported doesnt mean it really is, im not gonna lie it is fukin fast but thats probly just because those hackney guys jacked a range rover engine and slammed it in there or summin.

13. connor

connor Active Member

where abouts are you ? is any1 else intrested?

14. J-Nitro

J-Nitro Active Member

dos your ped doesnt do 100 or probably not 90 mate your tyres wouldnt even last long as them sort of speeds its just the way it works

put it this way ive bought my fifth aerox the other day with a couple of mods done by the prev. owner 22mil carb, malossi sport kit, hebo vario and a viper pipe

it accels. like bullet and wheelies at high speeds and my mate clocked me doing just over 70+ today

fact is std. gearing on a 50 doesnt let you go much more than a bout 57-60 tops. exactly the same physics with your bike only different gearing ratios

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ive got a 172 zip and it doesnt even think about going anywhere near 90 lol

hmmm ive got to sort that problem soon

16. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    looool talking of hackney i no who built this bike loool 100 mph no more needs to be said

17. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    to settle the arguement i shall go see my mate today and find out all the info as in whats its got in it .....

18. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Ever find out JJ?