ZIP MODDED TO F**K

Discussion in 'Visual Modifications' started by sino, May 24, 2013.

1. sino

sino Andrew

Rides:
    motorcycle
    my little zip 50 now a 125 with 125 engine mount :) , over size disc yadadadaaa ...

Attached Files:

2. bashyy21

bashyy21 Beaut!

looking very smart like that alot

sino likes this.
  3. sino

sino Andrew

Rides:
    motorcycle
    more pictures of it together for trail and error piccy
    IMAG1486.jpg IMAG1485.jpg

Attached Files:

4. supraking

supraking Well-Known Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX125
    looks nice mate. and thats alot of peds :)

5. sino

sino Andrew

Rides:
    motorcycle
    none of my sp125 runners are here at the min also got a few classic scoots and a gilera ice

6. rickbezer

rickbezer Member

I like the idea of the zip with runner clocks and forks, i've done it to a zip i've built with a leader 200 engine, it makes them look like their on steriods!!! I will get the pics off my girl friends i pod and post it, them clocks must of been tricky to wire into a two stroke loom??

7. sino

sino Andrew

Rides:
    motorcycle
    need a four stroke loom to do it now has eletronic speedo drive too , gilera runner old shape vx horncast molded not yet complete front panel with old shap vx forks with over size disc

8. rickbezer

rickbezer Member

I am not the best with body work but would like to post the pics of mine to see what you think. Girlfriend will be back from work shortly.
    Nice to see I'm not the only one with mad ideas.......but it defo looks good!!

sino likes this.
  9. rickbezer

rickbezer Member

photo (3).JPG photo (4).JPG photo (5).JPG photo.JPG photo (1).JPG photo (2).JPG my nearly finish zip 200 next to my fxr 172!

I do have a scorp and sports filter which look better but goes better with standard airbox and pipe on.

Attached Files:

10. rickbezer

rickbezer Member

The only thing thats zip left on it is the frame and panels!!! I often think it is that what would happen if a runner had sex with a zip????? LOL!!

11. sino

sino Andrew

Rides:
    motorcycle
    the only let down is the rad almost hitting the floor i fit them inside the belly pan and cut the belly pan open with mesh and holes fitted for air flow with mine ive had to cut the front seat bucket lower panel open as i seized one engine up with ragging it and no fresh air me thinking it being aircooled it would do fine but oh no lol i have to have holes for the engine to be happy :cool:

12. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    looks lovley looks like a zip on steroids really

sino likes this.
  13. rickbezer

rickbezer Member

The rad was positioned there as it was a vx 125 rad used off a new shape model. and I could not seem to fit it else where without full on body work, how ever did have a mesh grill made up for it - to protect it. I have also stood on the forks whilst the ped was stripped of panels and it does not bottom out!!

any way for a first project I must say I feel quite proud....

14. sino

sino Andrew

Rides:
    motorcycle
    bad news went out on my zip found out the vx yoke was bent :( ended up getting pulled by the police for wobbling and my brake caliper was on the footboard put my helmet over that my mate on his sp180 got verbal saved my arse and got chased away phew

15. Scooter-Noob

Scooter-Noob God among idiots

Rides:
    AEROX in box's :-D
    not really my thing but i see what he's been going for.

i would get a zip sp front panel before the rad is nacked by a stone or the weather