Your 1st thing in the New Year....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mark Emerson Trentham, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Bike related....

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

pick up the new bikes, they are here in norway just need to collect them

3. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    Several things still to do to the Citycom this new year - refit muffler after a cosmetic overhaul - fit the new belt and rollers I've had since July - try out my new tomtom bandit action camera with the GoPro suction mount - upload the video for scootershack analysis

4. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    Wit new bikes ?

5. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    get in touch with the garage to register my new scooter so I can tax it and if the weather allows ride it home

6. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

20151019_153424.jpg these, 2 brand new super cubs, one is 50cc and the other is 110cc. the cub was never a hit in norway, they sold only 100 or so back in the 60s, just before they found oil here, and then after the oil, nobody wanted cheap motorcycles, but now the economy has turned there is a huge market for it, and an even bigger market for 50cc bikes (80% of the market here is 50cc)

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  7. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    Get the paris dakar done and in a fit enough state to ride the whole coastline of the UK in March.

8. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    Who manufactures those supercubs

9. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

errrr let me get back to you on that one... its the same as the ones under the brand super motor company, and riders cubs....

10. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

ok, well the company i buy them off are called far eastern power group, which own a group of factories, they come under several names, most commonly kayak motor company....
    there is a uk dealership too, he got the a few days ago. the company is minibikecraze based in yorkshire somewhere, he sells them for around £800...