Yasuni c30 stage6 mk2

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Filip Oslanec, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Filip Oslanec

Filip Oslanec New Member

Hi guys, ive been riding around on my piaggio zip with a yasuni carrera 30 exhaust on there, 30mm pwk flatslide carburettor, carbon fibre reed petals with an artek k1 reedblock, malossi variator, stage6 variator front face, malossi delta clutch with clutch bell and a malossi mhr replica 70cc kit. makes lovely power and is the best kit ive had (recently played with sports kits) and now i want more potential out of my yasuni pipe (which yes im aware is overkill). do you guys think a stage6 mk2 racing kit will be much better? will be running it on a stage6 r/t rep 85mm crankshaft (5mm longer conrod but ill be fitting a 5mm spacer)

2. The Messenger

The Messenger Active Member

your pipe/cylinder is mismatched. The C30 is a high end pipe, The MHR rep is a powerful twin ring sport kit.

you will need a high end cylinder.

Filip Oslanec likes this.
  3. Filip Oslanec

Filip Oslanec New Member

understood, what high end cylinders are there?? apart from roost or 2fast. would a stage6 mark2 racing kit (single ring) be a better match with the c30 rather than the mhr rep dual ring?? portwork can be done on either kit but would need to buy the stage6 one if it would perform better. i also have a graph from yasuni and they state that the c30 is perfect for mid race to race 70cc cylinders. cant attach it on here since im on my phone unfortunately

4. The Messenger

The Messenger Active Member

The rep is what i would call a powerful sport kit or bottom of the mid race tree, The mk2 racing is what i would call top of the tree in mid race terms or even lower high end.

so in summary

yes the mk2 stage 6 Racing would be an improvement, and yes you could port the MHR-rep for more power, if you know what you are doing.