WILL YAMAHA AEROX WHEELS FIT ON A YAMAHA NEO'S??

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by DUNKMAN, Feb 18, 2010.

1. DUNKMAN

DUNKMAN Member

Rides:
    yamaha neos 50
    hiya guys i own a yamaha neos 2003,
    i can get hold or a pair of aeroxrims for 20 POUNDS ,these would look alot better that the standard neos wheels.
    my question is the yamaha aerox has a back brake disk,although the neo's does not,do i need an adaptor,or just take the disk off the wheel and it will go straight on? or can i fit a back brake disk and caliper to the neo's ? :confused:cratch:

please if u know the way to get these working on my neos ,reply ! :good:

2. DUNKMAN

DUNKMAN Member

Rides:
    yamaha neos 50
    anyone know ???

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    they wont fit

4. nottznutter09

nottznutter09 New Member

Rides:
    anything once
    sorry too insult youre intelligence but ive seen 2 neos with aerox rims on. dont ask me how they fit or what you,d need to fit them cos i wouldnt know but arnt the neos and aerox engines the same ? or is that just the 100cc versions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. DUNKMAN

DUNKMAN Member

Rides:
    yamaha neos 50
    yes they are aerox wheels, but you have to change the engine and put a ac kit on it,alotugh u can run it l/c,,

i wanted to know if they would be a straight swap as i was going to buy a set of rims for £20 off a m8 but as they didnt fit without a new engine i decided to not bother for a while.

that rear orange aerox wheel looks pretty fat phwahhh , il have a set of them !

id also like to know where he found that white/black neos seat i can only find black covers for them :/