what film you watching?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gregzzz, Nov 15, 2009.

1. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    harry brown,

looks amazing, anyone seen it? sick soundtracktoo

2. bait

bait Active Member

Re: harry brown?!

dus look good wens it out sunny jim

3. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg

it's out 4 days ago :mod:

4. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep

cant stand plan b,
    he puts me off watching it

5. bait

bait Active Member

well me n plan b cant stand u n hes gna talk chase n status into not standin u to then we c who cant stand wat and its not on ovguide yet :cray:

6. connor

connor Active Member

looks well good, gunna go see it 2night an see watagwan like.

7. connor

connor Active Member

went to see it! was actually very good lol.

8. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep

you and plan b can sux my nuts (syrup or jelly?),

because he is painfully shit........ :p

i dont know who the other two are, but if they are shit, they can join in our orgy

9. Runner-Joe

Runner-Joe New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125

anyone got any good online links to this :p or 2012 ? :D thanks

10. bait

bait Active Member

ovguide

11. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep

2012 is quite good (well its alright compared to the other films of its kind),

the most epic film in the world tho lol,
    they try to have your in intense orchestral symphony sound tracked suspense through like half the film.

but the cg is very impressive, and the story is probably the best "end of the world" plots of recent.

its not amazing tho

i don't know if it was me acting like a typical high yout, that after blazing a few, finds conspiracy theory's in every thing, or if it was intended, but the main character is black, the American presidents black, and there's a bit about rebirth of civilization in Africa (don't worry iv not spoiled any thing... i hope :blush:)

so yes we can mr obama

jonathan ross moment :blush:

12. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg

sounds sick

13. Stig

Stig Well-Known Member

Rides:
    EXUP1000

seen both HB and 2012

2012 was...well lets say predictable, your usual disaster film. It just about lives up to the hype. Found it a bit disappointing

on the other hand HB was good. Bit of a storey line, loads of vioence and a 1st class performance from the old guy (remember how old caine actually is...hes been around forever!)
    Filn was true to life in some areas and very believable. I personally would recommend seeing it :good:

14. bait

bait Active Member

completely agree also seen paranormal activity the 4th kind and law abiding citizen my list goes
    1-law abiding citizen
    2-harry brown
    3- 4th kind
    4-paranormal activity
    5-2012
    none of them were bad as such but just they wernt gr8
    evry 1 over hypes paranormal activity but it wasnt scary nor was it believable law abiding citizen was a stupidly good film i just wish it didnt end harry brown was a realistic film wich was very good oh i also seen 1 day its like a black version of highschool musical evrything breaks into a tune i could have slit my eyeballs while watching it...infact i stopped watching it about 30mins in so swag 2012 was good but was just another day after 2moro but with a few CHANGES 4th kind was very good not scary a few jumpy bits but it makes you think and im left unsure as to what to think about it through the film youll make a long lists of reasons to believe it and an equally long one as to why not to believe it

15. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep

spoil alert mr bait on "2012" lol dont tell them about the boats,

lmao at the "one day" review lol,

i heard paranormal activity was scary, im upset now :cry: ,

i think i might start a film review thread if you and stig don't mind me moving your post?

16. bait

bait Active Member

lol go 4 it and delete ur thing bout the ting tings fire and nar man it wernt scary atall..wats scary bout seeing a door open and close abit then slam and shit like that then next thing the chick goes on some next hype and gets slew off tbh i didnt witness this "ghost" do anythin even remotely mean 2 the chick and i watched it at the cinema and sat ther puttin up with bout 100 ppl gettin nuff shook wen the sheets start movin youd swear that you could see the ghost merkin sum 1 off or sumin NO....JUST NO not at all scary house on haunted hill was more scary

17. Runner-Joe

Runner-Joe New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125

Wanting to watch: Harry Brown....4th Kind....2012

Watched: Paranormal Activity and tbh it is good, makes you think whats could be lurking in your home, ALSO which no ones said on here is that theres 2 endings.

IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO SPOIL IT LOOK AWAY NOW :D

1. man flys into camera which ends the film saying shes still out there

2. girl sleep walks downstairs gets a knife screems, making the man run down only for her to stab him as shes under the demon powers then a friend breaks entry after days and finds the man dead and calls police (cant see the man dead as the camera dont move from the spot of the room) and police arrive and shoot the woman as she approaches them with a knife. And then it ends saying... in memory of blah blah blah

:)

youl have to see the both endings on youtube or online :)

18. bait

bait Active Member

never seen 1st ending second is wats shown in the cinema bt tbh if i seen some dude fly into the camera i probs wuda hunted film maker down and vomited all over him then taken a shit on his desk as that sounds like a massive failure

19. Stig

Stig Well-Known Member

Rides:
    EXUP1000

no objections here. We try to get to flicks every other week, so see alot of stuff. Used to get copies but it dont get you out the house and away from working on one project or another....plus we go for a pint on the way home :cool: . Plus some films just need that big screen experience to make the most of them...disaster movies being one in point.

Wanted to see Men who stare at Goats but the local flicks only shown it for a week...the same week as 2012. We went for 2012 and was gunna see the other the following week :confused:cratch: . Cinema said Men who stare at goats wasn't popular. How the fook do they expect it to be when no-ones had a chance to see it :rules:

sorry...rant over

20. PrettyDodgyDave

PrettyDodgyDave Member

Rides:
    Runner 180

film thread would be agood idea :beg: :beg: