i need to spray the inside panels on my runner because it has started to change colour but i dont know what colour to spray it .... any ideas
thanks
Image no longer available
thanks
Image no longer available
moansss said:it's stated to go grey on some bits thats why I'm going to spray it other wise I would leave it original
wobbly_trials said:moansss said:it's stated to go grey on some bits thats why I'm going to spray it other wise I would leave it original
simoniz back to black
about £4 a tin and it will bring the black back to like new.
| Removing stickers | 25 Sep 2007 |
| typhoon problem | 25 Sep 2007 |
| gilera runner 210 | 24 Sep 2007 |
| seized what do i do next | 24 Sep 2007 |
| Castrol Power1 Scooter | 23 Sep 2007 |
| People who've dealt with scooter attack | 23 Sep 2007 |
| gilera runner 210 | 23 Sep 2007 |
| Ice Ice Baby.. | 23 Sep 2007 |
| Workshops... | 23 Sep 2007 |
| Anyone know where to get fairing screws? | 23 Sep 2007 |