What 125 shall I get?

Discussion in 'Bike Chat' started by BenSRG, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nuttyjimbob

nuttyjimbob New Member

Rides:
    zip 50
    my m8 had a rs 125 old shape with a pipe and air filter and he got 112mph out of it :confused: so with a bit more done 2 it i think it could do 128mph if set up right

2. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    abit more work lol,
    like what? a race spec engine?, your clock speed is not your real speed,

it takes over 180bhp to get a busa to do just under 200mph
    but people seem to think that a 30+ bhp RS will do over 100 with ease lol

bikes have a airbox, with a foam filter inside and that and a pipe aint going to add the bhp needed to get over a ton in any respectable time.

and some of the old rs's had a bigger carb then the latest model and didn't have the euro emission hoops to jump though.

funny how its always a persons mates bike that does these amazing things

3. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    bruv 1stly the bnp actually propose bringing back national service just encase you need another reason to know why voting them is not the solution to solving shit in this country.

i think its joke how so many bnp supports don't know shit about what the bnp stands for other then there approach to immigration,
    i guess if we send all the coloured folks home the recession will go away, the nhs will stat treating you like people instead of a number,
    your kids will get a better education, every one will have 50k+ jobs, the buses and tubes will never have delays and the weather will change from British grey clouds to California sunshine.
    (not talking about you j)

2nd the U.S funded the taliban and trained them for years to fight the Russians and
    your government has troops in the middle east to make money and to have a strategic location for a military base,

nobody wants another Vietnam so if paying them to fuck off so you can make money in peace is how to get it done,
    then thats what they will do,
    got nothing to do with "labour being a pussy",

ironically the men with guns on the front line don't call the shots but the men safe at home with the pens and checks do

3rd
    being homeless in this country is luxary compared to being a orphan kid whos pertents died in a natural disasters so why any one could have a beef with foreign aid is bewildering to me,
    the least you can do after spending hundreds of years stealing from country's is give a little back when mother nature shits on them

4. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    You know too much fire. im calling mi5 on you.

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ang on a min fire... youve NOT lived on the street in england... its a fuckin hard life, harder than a 3rd world country... atleast there you can kill wild animals and eat them, you can slee where you like wihtout being set alight by chavs.. you are in the same bopat as the people around you... 3rd world coun try's are down to people winging about how bad there life is, yet they dont do anything about it.. they dont pay TAX, they dont have to watch ourt for the police....

i love how people go on like homelessness is a fucking easy life... FUCK YOU if you think that way.. its NOT there fault, there a victim of there own circumstances with NOBODY they can turn to... yes ive been there cheers.. 18 months of sleeping on roofs, waking up blue and feeling so cold you wish you hadent woken up... waking up to dickhead little spoilt CUNTS deciding its a good idea to kcik your head in as you have nowhere but a buss stop to sleep on....

this country has gone to shit.. untill youve lived at the bottom you have no right to pass judgment. id MUCH rather be a somalian than live homeless in england ever again.. atleast you can steal your food, carry a gun, sleep where you want and not PAY TAX ffs! (yes homeless people pay tax... on ciggy's and booze.. still paying tax) oh and if your homeless you cant claim benifits nor claim a residence from the government.. well, unless your a minority or an asylum seeker (look for yourself)

rant off i think... but dont anyone for a second think that being homeless in england is a fucking choice... this is the BULLSHIT the government spreads around as to NOT feel guilty about knowingly leaving people to live a sub standar life as a reject of sociy viewd as belowthe usual population/... its bollocks.. go sleep at a bus stop in the midle of winter in pissing rain... THEN tell mebeing homeles in england is a "luxury by comparesen to other country... its BULLSHIT

as for the country going up the wall.... its down to political correctness not migration (altho this is a factor) and YES te nh would NOT be under strain if ony national's were seen... think you will find there wasent a national poverty to this level for hundreads of yearsbefr the influx of migration... your dreaming if you tink otherwise. histry proves the cynical wrong..

what the fuck wasWRNG with owning the world? we gave it back an everyone fuked it up simpe as.. if we ne every country still we wouldent be th last stop on the euro pass on migration run... there would be no homeless in englands nr any country.. india for one have fucked there own country up since the empir gave it back./..now england is going the same way as guess what, were catering to FORIGHN religions... what ever happend to england being a christian country? america can still claim this wihtout being called racist yet we cant.. why DO we pay for mosk's? if they need a place to worship stay at home, simple... wouldent expect india to buiold me a fuckign church now would ya!

but ye, this is more than race, its about p[eople blindly defending that not all but avast majority of our countrys problems are down to overpopulation, high house prices and the lack of legal work due to illegal workers (funnily enough these all PONT at migration) nhs was fine 40 years ago... were empty council flats in EVERY county 20 years ago... labour got into power and FUCKED it all up

6. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    "youve NOT lived on the street in england... it's a fuckin hard life, harder than a 3rd world country... atleast there you can kill wild animals and eat them, you can slee where you like wihtout being set alight by chavs"

:confused:cratch: so your meaning to tell me that a 7 year old in Africa who doesn't have a family,
    doesn't have a water supply,

is better of then a homeless person in this country....

we have chav's that harass you
    they have wild life that would eat you
    we drink beer and get drunk
    they drink water and get sick

you can kill animals in this country :this: ,

and id much rather be a grown man killing a deer in Richmound park

then a 7 year old trying to kill a buffalo in Africa

this country throws away more food then there country's have

so country's are poor because they moan about how hard life is?,

funny how they wasn't in the condition before some one came and decide they would expand Britain's back yard

im guessing the earth quake was to punish haiti for moaning to much?

"it's NOT there fault, there a victim of there own circumstances"

its not there fault there a victim of there own circumstances

but if a 3rd world child's mum gets hacked up by some rebels, and the dad dies of malaria is it the child's fault then?

"until you've lived at the bottom you have no right to pass judgment"

couldn't you say the same as you have never lived let alone been homeless in a 3rd would country?

"yes homeless people pay tax... on ciggy's and booze.. still paying tax"

on two drugs they don't have to take

"what the fuck wasWRNG with owning the world? we gave it back an everyone fuked"

lol wtf :confused: ,
    whats wrong with it?
    err whats right with it?
    if that's the case you shouldn't be complaining about mosque and you should just let them take over the country as its an ok thing to do

"there would be no homeless in englands nr any country"

so before all these migrants lived here there was no homeless people?

"were catering to FORIGHN religions what ever happend to england being a christian country?"

so the birth place of Christianity is england?

"wouldent expect india to build me a fuckin church now would ya"

i think you will find that India, Africa and many other country do have church's because some English bloke thought exactly that,
    and decided that the natives should worship his good instead

"avast majority of our countrys problems are down to overpopulation, high house prices and the lack of legal work due to illegal workers"

so the fact that people have baby's doesn't effect population?
    china has the biggest population in the world with out a immigration problem,

so is the globes population is up by xx percent because of immigration?

what jobs do all these illegal take im confused,
    i hear this all the time and apart from the stereotypical polish builder claims i don't see it,

why do people complain that a person is willing to do the jobs they don't want to do and for less money,

7. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    erm, lemmi ask you this.. africa was the first enhabited contenatin the world.. yet our LITTLE contry supposedly ivaded andpillaged it... erm, why DIDNT they have an ary like we did? why DIDNT they stand up for themselves? always will be lazy cunts..

there are VERRY FEW countys wiht worse drinking water than BRITISH TAP WATER. you think coz its got bleach and is clear it's safer than wild water in rivers? where does ourt water come from? thats right, rivers... yu can get just as ill drinkig british tap water as any other country.

i aint gonna argue, once again your chattng about shit youve half read or your opinion rather than facts/experience.... ever bee homeless? then shut up.... was you around befor the 60's? no then shut up... why is it old people winge about the country? as it WAS BETTER IN THERE DAY!!!!!!

8. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    :lol: , what :eh: ? i don't do what your problem is today but....

"are little country"?
    the uk wasn't the only place that had colonies in Africa :this:

and country's in Africa did have army's,

but spears don't do much against and unexpected invading force with cannons and gun powder
    as well as the other facts.

"always will be lazy cunts"?
    err :confused:cratch: who will??

slavery isn't lazy then?

your telling me about half reading when the Thames is one of cleanest metropolitan rivers in the world fact

tap water
    certain 3rd world country's don't even have the tap let alone the water.

you experienced being homeless in this country you say, and that were it stops,

you ain't been to a 3rd would country, you haven't lived in one, you haven't be homeless in one, you wasn't alive in the 60's and your not a Thames water inspector.

you don't know what i have and haven't experienced so your assuming which is ignorant to say the least.

"shit iv half read"?
    im educated because i choose to learn.

AND EVERY FUCKING GENERATION COMPLAINS ABOUT IT BEING BETTER IN THERE DAY.

body's in the Thames,
    the plague,
    wars,
    no vote for women,
    bombing of london,
    etc etc

sounds so much better :good:
    i don't know what utopia you believe existed
    before any body of colour lived here,
    but fact that this country would be 30 to 40 years behind the rest of the modern western would if it wasn't for migrates,

you think British people are native to this country?

erm i do believe there was a ice age that was so bad this land was basically uninhabitable and people moved up from warmer country's in Europe after the climate had risen

its no argument because there is nothing to argue about,
    there isn't one thing iv posted thats incorrect to be debated.

9. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    look, im half drunk but ill hapily debate this... gunpowder and arrows, vs spears.. yet they had a thousand years headstart and 100:1 people... its all bollocks.. where are they now? still sitting in the woods holding spears? no, sitting in the woods holding out there hands for the rest of the world to sort there problems, caused by there OWN ELECTED LEADES

not our problem. we gave back there freedom/land yet were still fiunding there existance..

what constitutes a 3rd world country? its a lack of rich people... second world i a lack of suitable lioving for the poor, this makes england second world not first world...

fact is you havent been hoeless anywhere, so im a little mor einformed of the harsh relaitys and the fact your surroundings are worse in city enviroment wen living rouh... lo at the facts.. more concrete than land = less wildlife/natuaal food.... less acces to thingslike taps (see many public toilets not inresterauts lately?)

weregettign WAY off point here.. the point i was trying to make was the fact were aLLL irrispective of race) fuked over daily by our government,,, other country's get our tax money... we suffer because of this.. we put in 2000 yearsof hard ork to make thiscountry, a bunch of people sat about not wanthing to have there own iron age andwhat, were ment t feel guilty tere in the same place they wer 6000 years ago LIKE FUCK...

fact is, i want an end to the nanny state, i couldent care about migration thes days, its not gonna change. deal wiht it.. the fat is were daily driven to work 8 hours, for a said ammount of money our government ends up wiht atleast half of.... this WIL ead to a revolution providing we can keep our freedom/privacey (privacey is the only freedom anyone can really have an as british citizens were short of that, WAY shorter of our freedo than ay 3rd world country) wether people being here is a cause of this or not is irelevent, it makes matters worse, butits white people in this white baed country fucking EVERYONE basicly out of everything they can....this is what boils my blood, not the fact people see england as some kind of free buffet.. wich they do.. but hey, why get fucked over things you cant change? where a therevolution of freedom is but a flash in the pan waiting t happen......

when will people see im nothaving a go at people fr being black/other colurs/whatever.... im fucked off with people making POINT of this to put themselves abov others, at the expense of others, when were albeing equally fucke over? the fact is i dont hate migrants, i hate mgrants getting bettrtreatmnt than nationals ho pay for the services we all get (thats what our yars of taxation, our familys generation of taxation has paid for) not being able to walk about wihtout being seen on AMERA (come on, howfucking ntrusive is it when youcantwalk down the road wihtout risk of some appointed officia scrtiniing your every move?) and you DONT have equa rights...... the equal rights movemnt is an xymoron... its biast to anyone who is not a national of there on country,yet is a moement.. meaning it will come to a stop...

once again.. viva the revolution... when we can all do WHA we WANT WHEN we want to do it without the risk of unjustbiast prosicution.... hen were all free to buy big bikes and drive them fast enough to il ourselves... when we can decide our on destiny, not what a bunch of cuntsin some room deem is a safegood existance

i wanna drive fast, do loads of drugs and belive in what i belive in wihtout prosicution... i cant even do that on a site i own....i dont want anyone to agree, i just want my voice to be uncorruptable/unquestonabl... i want everyones life to be there own. not what people you dont know decide is whas best for you

fact s, if i ws a slumdog, liing offsraps i ould stil have LOTS more than aoyone in england does... the freedom to drive licnce free in any car/on any bike, NOT register my name, not be chased for tax, NOT told what plants i can or cant smoke/sniff/inject and basicly get on wiht my life the way I decide.. its the same as i want for anyone and everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.