What 125 shall I get?

Discussion in 'Bike Chat' started by BenSRG, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    off road 125's hitting 85mph? geared for105? you REALLY are a fucking dreamer... you TARD a brand new yx125 (factory tunned) will do 65. it gets there very quickly and off road feels like twice the speed.. bell up yamaha and ask them yourself how fast there 125 40bh crosser does?!?!?!

you have obviously ridden a few crossers, round a few hobby tracks, maybe won a coupe races against other idiots. you have FUCK all knowledge of hem.. a 125 crosser doing over 100 is just plain fucking stooooooopid. there geared to accelerate.. if you manage to gear them for 85 (close range box dick head) you would be killing the clutch in 1st just getting the thing moving. its a CROSSER engine. made for MOTOCROSS, barely get over 60 on most tracks....your an idiot.

2. crossie

crossie Member

barely get over 60 on most tracks well isnt a motocross track mostly corners and what the fuck is a yx125 lmao goes to show you dont even know what they are called you mean yz125 and tbh i dont rate yz125's what so ever there slow as fuck compare to other mx125s and are you telling me a factory tuned one is 40bhp ? haha that makes it only 1 hp more than a stock one you can by form your local yamaha dealers and when you say i have fuck all knowledge of them well i have been rebuilding them etc for 8-9 years .

3. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    does some one send these people here to piss every one off?

:confused:cratch: yet

don't sound like you gain much knowledge in that time

erm.... so its the best thing a 16 year old can "legally" ride due to that fact yours supposedly does 80mph? no 74mph? or 76mph? (sound a little unsure there).

yet that 16 year old would need to be going down hill and be riding behind a van (which is some thing all 16 year olds do on there daily rides) and it's not "legal" for them to have the mods required to do your supposed speed as well as that :rules:

so get the mito over the rs because a tunned mito is capable of 128mph because your friends one did that..... :doh: so your friends bike defines as fact what speeds a mito's engine is capable of in general ,

whats the rs capable to make the mito the better choice?

to be honest im confused why in the world your here,

your arguing with several members in several topics,
    your on a scooter forum yet 90% of your post are in the bike chat section,

you say you have been building and racing bikes for practically a decade yet ask question about how the cold weather effects a engine,
    and how to tune a bike with out spending much money and using a lot of fuel

you give dumb and bad advice and then justify it by claiming your mate,
    or your own "tuned" version of said bike, (in your case of the 50rs a set up carb and exhaust..... so what tuning was done to the engine?) does that speed which means its gospel,

your on here insulting and swearing at mods and admins yet telling them to censor there post.....

i think the staff here have been generous to let you stay so long as like a fat kid your taking the biscuit.

my humble advice is that your

fix up or fuck off

4. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    Amen. Wat a nober. My cbr 400 barely touched 135 on a nice day

5. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    i was going to say mick i swear a viffer max's out a 130 too,

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    if you notice i make alot of spelling mistakes... usually from typing over 6 hours work on here in 3 hours... yes i rush about and if you look close at the keyboard you will see the x is next to the z... had enough corossers MY money paid for to know what im talking about, seen a million little idiot kids like you who go on like they know everything about fuck all.... so your main argument is the fact i mistyped yz...... so wheres this magic 100mph crosser ay? even wiht ROAD gears a crosser will bearly touch 80 befor the COEFFIECENCE OF DRAG stop you (you know, fuck all resistance to air) you bearly get over 40 on most tracks m8, it just feels twice as fast as your off road, common mistake from anyone who jumps on a crosser... my old cr250 wouldent touch a ton with ANY gearing (full blown 60+bhp power port, fuck all use on a track but it revs like a road racer should, you know, a revvy crosser engine, like they use in the tzr (also an rd engine wiht harsher port timings and a pipe) speaking of a tzr, THEY will bearly touch a ton, wiht a harsher port map, good drag coefficence and long ass road gears)

your a dreamer, you will always be a dreamer. no crosser will ever see a ton, fuck me most big 600 supermoto's bearly touch 80... go get on your crosser and ride down a motorway.. will soon see your doing nowhere near 70 let alone overtaking anything.

7. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

just get a 4 stroke like a cg if gears are your thing not fast but hey you ain't pretending to be doing 130 mph, fixing it every week and spending a fortune in petrol and oil and parts it'll get you about as fast as you need in town and using the money you've saved by not buying an rs/mito etc and get your bike licence and get something that'll actually go properly fast and not break down on every street corner :D

8. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

lol at cg if you want a fun shitter get a oldschool xl125 wheelie beast loool
    and i can vouch for minors typeing bet he goes through alot of keyboards.
    is this bell chease banned now?

9. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

thing is an xl will cost you more i'd just get the cheapest hunk of shit that'll actually be reliable, is easy to get parts for and won't fail me.....and that to me is the cg learn your trade on it fuck it off to the local chinese delivery kid when you pass your test and get a proper bike jobs a good un

10. BenSRG

BenSRG New Member

LMFAO AT THESE POSTS HAHA!!!

I pretty much like sports lookin bikes and dirtbikes :p
    My dad had a CCM R30 and I really liked that, and thats why I like the KTM so much. The fastest 125 can do 110 and thats the RS125 but I heard to get that speed its takes along time lol

11. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    it probably wont ever reach that speed no matter how long the road is,
    (every bike that comes out the factory is different after all)

i don't know many people that do 110mph on public city roads on 1000cc let alone a 125cc lol,

don't worry about top speeds just get some thing that will be good to teach you how to ride

12. Stig

Stig Well-Known Member

Rides:
    EXUP1000
    almost true that....its getting too big brother to go mental anymore. IF you need your licence for your job, its just not worth the risk..

mind, WE still hit at least 150 once a season...on closed roads of course :blush:

13. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    back home theres nowhere you can ride and exceed more than a ton for any length of time (remember at 120mph your doing 2 miles per munite) even out in the countryside where i am now its pritty hairy doing more than a ton, no british roads are good enough for it, if they are there coverd in cameras...

who'd have thought gorge orwell, in his semi insaine state could write 1984 in the early part of the 20th century and get alot SO right (bear in mind he finnished the last few parts of the book from a nut house befor dying)

but ye, big brother is watching us all!! freedom is slavery, war is peace... how blind a world we live, i hate to imadgen it in 40 years :(

viva the revolution!!

14. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    :mod: t3rr0 sedate him he's finally snapped :mod:

:p

15. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    will be a civil war within 40 years. this country will destroy itself after already bringing itself to its own knees

16. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

the revolution starts on a scooter forum in a thread over 125 bikes......this is going to go down well in history :lol:

17. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    we can but dream.....

18. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    i say its the 5th of feb 2010, and il worry about 2050 when it comes, if im even still alive,

this thread is digressing mayorly, and turning in to philosophy shack,

:mod: lock me thinks?

19. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    your a big boy, im sure you can make your own decisions LOL

20. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    any if anyone thinks they can bring back national service they can suck my dick...i used to want to join the army...not anymore....this country just aint worth breaking a leg over let alone dying.

IF YOU HAD OF LOOKED AFTER ME WHEN I WAS LAYED UP IN HOSPITAL UNABLE TO WORK...LOOKED AFTER MY MUM AS A GOVERNMENT BENEFITS FOR ILL PEOPLE SCHEME SHOULD. mabye it would be slightly different. they think that because they brown nose every country in the world that they deserve to be looked after when push comes to shove

yeah lets donate all this money...theres plenty of poverty striken people in the uk these days and no...plenty of homeless...sort out your own fucking country rather than put it off because deep down you know this country is a shambles.did you know the labour party plan on giving millions of pounds to the taliban basically paying them off because labour are all fucking pussies.....you used to be based on hard working. working class people and how has this come around?..if only bnp didnt have such right wing racial clensing beleifs....id vote them....we do not need racial clensing we need a revolution of the hardworking british born and bred be it black white asian.. people whove had to slave away their whole lives as part of oe big robot....just to scrape by. only to see the other asian family down the road....with the 13 kids and the 4.7 million pound house i thinkk it was? none working a day in their lives.. 40+ inch telly in every toom along with anxbox and ps3 three yes 3 brand new cars 08 plate (at the time) parked on the driveway and the government kindly addind a little bonus onto their benefits for driving lessons....yeah they pay for them to.

well done.....youve created a monster of a country that no one has any love for anymore.( from what you were doing it seemed like that was the intention from the start)

thats it now fellow ss boys...theres no....oh this country is going downhill and is going to hit rokc bottom. its already happend. we are already sitting at the bottom of the hill waiting for some sort of war to bring us back up.

man i fucking hate it when i go on a rant. sorry i realise its a rant but im posting anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.