typhoon 125 stolen at ace cafe

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by SKP 172, Mar 11, 2008.

1. connor

connor Active Member

lol im going to save petrol just to see that

2. am4n_am4n

am4n_am4n New Member

tbh i wouldnt hesitate to stab someone if they try take my bike(not sayin im sum mad guy and im sick n dat)

but from my view if someone try take ur shit u stab dem

butttttttt...i dont take a knife around with me its too hot thats why i got hidden cs.gas within the panels of my bike :cool:

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    are you all silly?> whoever is doing it probably comes an looks on here.. its called shopping, hence i dont bother with ace anymore (as for carying weapons its useless and a bit sad really)

fact is a bike was taken 2 years ago 3 foot from the owner, first he realises his bike is off down the road.

as for some of these thievs, there prittymuch wasters and wont hesitate stabbing you for your bike. silly i know buit these pricks are the reason the scene is the way it is.

another reason i prefer 70's now, the dickheads just dismiss them as @it aint no one sevs blud, dont bova@

4. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

lol well said

5. shiny red

shiny red New Member

all this talk of stabbing people,carrying weapons and shit you are gonna end up in prison or dead is a ped really worth it?
    it will just escalate and they will get more violent ?let em have the ped remember faces ,no plates,anything to tell the police you must report it ,the police have to respond and if they get it happening all the time they will have to do something ,write to your mp make a stink .
    i know this is not gonna be a popular post but i would be gutted to be going to one of your funerals :(

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    "hello constable, my scooters been stolen would you like a description?" "dont bother sonshine, its gone, herews your crime referance number"

just dont go to ace.. simple

7. lol

lol New Member

i aint not gone ace coz of no 1 if they wana take my bike they r gona se wat happens at first ill take chase and if i dont lose them i will kick up a stink bets thing to do is carry your phone on u and have a text ready say to your mates meet at your local erear and let your mates wait they untill u take take them back and just stop and let all you mates smash them up it happen to us lot about a mouth ago lol ;)

8. am4n_am4n

am4n_am4n New Member

well said

you cant let these pricks take you bike(the sweat and blood that has gone onto it)

these people are pussies just becuase der in a group they think their bad...ive got to much pride tbh to let one of these guys just aproach me and tell me to jump off my bike r u mad :wtf:

9. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    im not gona boast about what id do if someone tried to rob me, because to be brutally honest i dont know what id to.

but i know it wouldnt be pretty.

anyway lets stop this talk. lets go ace, ave some fun. do a few wheelies

meet a few people of scootershack and generally have a nice day.

keep this robbing shit out of your mind, we will cross that bridge if we come to it.

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    dont think these are lil boys out for a laugh... there the bigest ones that hang about yourestate's listening to shit on there phones as they have fuck all else to do with delusions of grandure (means you think your bad) out to prove somthing every day.. nice people like to think they would defend themselves but theres no arguing with a 15 stone guy and his 4 m8's.. especially if they have a peice on them (rebored blank guns still kill) all the shitty music about atm doesent help. wtf is with everyone wanting to be the best.. best at what? living a shit life nickin stuff/shotting an makin money only to have to watch over your sholder your entire life (those that dont live in fear soon get whats comin to them belive me)

anyway thas enough of this essay for today. fuck skummy bike thievs and the people who fund them (thats anyone buying parts off ebay/m8's of m8's)

11. brettass*nrg*

brettass*nrg* New Member

yh true say!! but the way i c it is why am i gunna miss out on a great day out 4 a bunch of stupid priks who think they can nick sumfink dat got brought 4 me wich they didnt have 2 pay 4!!! jus make sure u go wid more then 4 or 5 people and not people that will just ride off bcoz there scared 1s that will stand der wid u while there tryna nik ur bike!! hope ur m8 gets his bike bk and mehmet u c u was sayin tke there license plate number what good is that because they are properly nickin bikes on other stolen bikes!!

12. lol

lol New Member

if i ride up they on my own my mates usally come in a car behind and if they try any think he wont think twice about raming one of them of

13. StEvO

StEvO Active Member

now that is funny, finding the time to send a txt while been chased for your bike

14. lol

lol New Member

well my mate did and it worked

15. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    just be on a faster bike.. run red lights.. try an drive in a manner that attracts attention.. you actually want the police to pull you, then you can have a go for them pulling you an letting the tard brigade go.. if somones trying to rob you road laws are pritty meaningless

16. Biggie

Biggie New Member

Someone tried gettin my keys...so i ran over they'r leg lol

17. SKP 172

SKP 172 New Member

thanx for all your concern jus b careful up there this is why i dont take my skp up there i put too much effort in to it to lose it even tho i wont go dwn with out a fight .
    my mate was with another guy on his runner 172 but they chased him too he got away tho

18. am4n_am4n

am4n_am4n New Member

how can he been rollin wid guys like dis o_O

should have backed it for him...

19. SKP 172

SKP 172 New Member

its a dog eat dog world and in that sitiuation there would have 2 bikes gone if he had stayed so i dont blame him neaithr does my mate

think if dat was ur 172 wid a group ov guys chasin u!

20. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    id like to think id stay calm in that situation, and start tryna kick these cunts of their own bikes but i dont know what id to tbh