top speed

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by splintg, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Nitro-Rhys

Nitro-Rhys Active Member

my sr does 128..... please stop arguin

2. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300

depends on rider weight. mine as a 125 did about 70 but my mates did nearly 80 clock speed because he is much lighter

now mine does about 85 clock speed :pimp:

3. Rizla Rhys

Rizla Rhys New Member

wel mine read 100mph and that the biggest loada bollox ever coz even if that was possible i cud not do it on runner 180 gearing and a std cdi looool

4. TangoSR

TangoSR New Member

It all depends on, condition of the road your riding on, also weather etc, I get 90mph clock speed on a good run, and have had a dyno run at Mersea last year and hit the 100mph mark on that :confused:hock:...my bhp only came out as 15.6 though :rofl:

5. Rizla Rhys

Rizla Rhys New Member

yes thats what i REALLY want to get done a dyno but the only places near me i refuse to takeb my bike....like 2 wheels ahead lol so i need to find a place that does dyno in my area lol

6. TangoSR

TangoSR New Member

You've got JB Tuning in southend...not too far to travel?

7. Rizla Rhys

Rizla Rhys New Member

yh i spose i got van it up there cudent i.... :w00t:

deffo need to get it done....

8. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    fuck essex.. theres plenty of bike dyno's about and they charge 35 an hour.. none of this "scooter only" 200 quid a time bollocks. rather have somone who deals with all kinds of bikes do it rather than some dude with a dyno.. your 100mph run doesent take into consideration rider weight or wind resistance. this eats alot

9. TangoSR

TangoSR New Member

I know :p

10. Rizla Rhys

Rizla Rhys New Member

i need to fid sum were rhino dyno has gone!!!! :wallbash: :tdwn: wat ya sayin that place is baare pricey?

11. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    i know for a fact theres a place in crawley with a few dyno's as my m8 has his 1380 bandit turbo done there.. aswell as his girlfriends rgv..

12. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    i want to put my bike on the dyno.

need to do a few things to it first :pimp:

13. JakeSP

JakeSP New Member

Minor, Can a scooter be dyno'ed on a bike dyno?

14. LUXY D

LUXY D New Member

LMFAO!!!!

what a funny read that was!

but wobbly.....it aint gonna happen! fact! & to get a ped to push them kinda speeds, it wud go bang in the testing stages so it aint gonna last 5secs let alone to test it on road with wind,weight, etc

my run72 said 90 on the clock with std 125 gearing but this was SCREAMING it up a long road but i know it wernt a true 90, but then again on my ped i dint care about top end thas y i dint get pipe & gear up as imo theres no point doing a ped 4 top speed when is only gonna still be slow anyway,accel tho,accel is what there really for :p

also all diff dynos give out diff readings so 1 persons dyno sheet wont be same as the other persons if they were done on diff dynos!

i went a place in east london & even asked if he'd do 2t's & he said nope

course it can jake, its just lining the rear wheel up on the spinning "rolling road" part

[​IMG]

15. gazell

gazell Active Member

my real top speed @ psn was 60mph :punk: cos of the wank setup i had...after they put a malossi varo belt and correct rollers i had a true dyno speed of 83mph with standard gearing :punk: :bird: