thieves last night...

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by skatergod, Mar 31, 2007.

1. skatergod

skatergod New Member

well last night some little pricks tryed to back into my back garden last night :msn1: proper tryed sawing 3 both sides of the pad lock on the gate :msn1: duno if they was after the typhoon or the runner engine and frame.... fuckin twats.. need to get a new padlock and i think its time to put another one on the gate :cool: and time to get an alarm for my bike as well... think the dog barking might have put them of tho...

2. StEvO

StEvO Active Member

get a secrurity light outside m8, one of them ones that go on when they detect heat nearby, scares everyone off because its blatently obvious what ur doin in full light ;)

only like £8

3. skatergod

skatergod New Member

we have a light but only when they enter the garden..im goin to start covering my bike now and goin to buy an alarm for it

4. Starkie

Starkie New Member

yeh but ant...you live in bilboro lmao...ye you need to hide it a lil better man

5. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

I used to have an old brake disc on the wall where I parked my bike. i ran a thin piece of cooton from it and clipped it onto my front wheel spoke. Anyone trying to wheel my bike outa the yard would have dragged it off the wall, making enough noise to raise the dead!

6. Starkie

Starkie New Member

surely the cotton would just have snapped :confused:

7. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Nope, it was button thread (strong cotton) I kept forgetting it was there and waking the neighbours at 6am................ :emb:

8. gazell

gazell Active Member

start training your dog to fuck up imposters ant...let him practise with starky lmao

9. skatergod

skatergod New Member

pmsl :w00t: proper made me laugh!! yeh i will the smelly cock breath!!!!