the what have you done today thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by scootzmadness, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Live in it,think like it.;).

2. ginge

ginge Active Member

Seriously lads I caught the kick board under cupboard and went straight through it to be greeted by shit and stale piss...

3. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    ?.

4. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    when I was working with the ex`s dad, he used to buy, refurb and sell houses when me and her first got together so id go and help out here and there, one house, the whole back garden im not kidding you, was covered in dog shit, couldn't see the slabs, the grass had been killed off, didn't know what was mud and what was shit. we ended up digging down a few feet with a digger and having the whole lot concreted. there was another house where the kids or somebody of the last tenants must have been pissing on the floors in the bathroom and bedrooms, floorboards had to be replaced. a hoarders house is worse. hope and prey you never have to do one of those. had a old VW camper come in yesterday that just stunk of cat piss. apprentice had to work on that one outside.

5. Rockin'EZ

Rockin'EZ Active Member

Rides:
    '08 GY6 150cc
    I often believe most people would be hiding in caves and beating each other in the head with sticks if they had a choice. There are some truly nasty folks out there. I worked in an Emergency Room when young. We had a human sized basin we used to soak the clothes off people that had not taken them off in years. Full of excrement, stinking of piss. I put as much surgical scrub in the basin as possible to reduce the smell once those clothes got wet. Makes me want to gag thinking about it.

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  6. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    It's heavy colognes,perfumes,etc....give me breathing problems.o_O.,
    worked in waste control,for a few years.when I 1st moved to London,really bad smells don't bother me as such,as learned to breath in a way to bypass sense of smell/taste......just have to make sure I don't loose concentration.;.,probs.end up pebbledashing a skyscraper.:D.

7. Rockin'EZ

Rockin'EZ Active Member

Rides:
    '08 GY6 150cc
    I have had to bail out of elevators because of perfumes. Just get off and wait for one with fresh air.

8. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    I usually grin & bear it,on the clock.etc.,don't/did'nt like a break in stride -
    love the parting quip/within earshot,of course.:).

9. Rockin'EZ

Rockin'EZ Active Member

Rides:
    '08 GY6 150cc
    It is the old ladies with the burnt out sense of smell that bathe in the stuff.

Stevep likes this.
  10. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

It's heavy colognes,perfumes,etc....give me breathing problems.o_O.,

Ditto, choke me as well, and don't start me on women who plaster their eyes in eyeliner and eye shadow, because they think it makes their eyes look better; it doesn't!!!

11. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Visual aids for other's 'bout their deep seated insecurities,
    I wonder if they realise,sometimes,that they may be in the presence of others's,who are thinking-
    "Why don't you just put a fekking sign round your neck".:D :D.

12. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    got up, went to work, got a call from a police officer asking me to go and recover a car at a RTA, went and fetched it. owner somehow flipped it without hitting anything else, must of took a bend too fast or something. winched it out of a field with no hedge next to the road. up onto the truck, first thing the bloke asks me to do is to take the alloys, the sub, what I can of the exhaust and the induction kit off (facepalm) so had a lovely afternoon ripping into a VW polo. only a 2012 aswell. that's earned me a few quid. sold the Picasso. sold my personal van. bike has gone off to Yamaha to be done. im getting the triumph at the end of the year, having a shit ton of accessories fitted. screen, heated grips, touring panniers, backrest on the topbox for the pillion, crash bars and spotlights, 12v socket etc etc, should be nice when done. got a LOOOOONG wait though :( be totally worth it.

13. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Give you time to grow a beard & start smoking a pipe.......don't forget the 'leather's',:D :D.

Rockin'EZ likes this.
  14. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    ive got some nice leathers, got some alpine star boots, cant remember what make the trousers are, got a jacket made for me by a local guy, spada gloves and a shox bullet helmet but soon going for a spada mx style helmet with a visor on to suit the type of bike ill be riding.
    id try growing a beard but trumpalot makes me shave a lot :(

15. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    also spent some time teaching the apprentice to weld. these are his very first few beads he lay down. not bad for a beginner, ive seen a lot worse, just needs to slow down a little and not go so fast and then hell have a good strong weld I think.
    10489837_353735081441125_5491304138316555250_n.jpg
    10341858_353734828107817_8592149902121978058_n.jpg

16. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Was thinking of the same 'sitch/self,a few years ago,thinking more along the lines of an old BMW,like an R60........... .

17. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Just got up,only 2 sips of java,eyeballs not focused yet-
    ain't even gonna mention,what that 1st looked like.:D :D .

18. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    id have something like that but I like triumph more than I like BMW. ive owned the bmw f650. but now ive found the triumph is restrictable to A2. im having triumph. itll last me for a few years, itll do everything I want and when I turn 24 and do my unrestricted licence, I can have it derestricted and enjoy the full 94bhp it produces.

19. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Rode to college,felt every gd damn bump,dip,rut,pot-hole on the way there.:mad:.,
    S'running beautifully,front-end's puzzling me though....skittish,like running on rails,feels like sliding out all the time........ .

20. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    wheel may need balancing mark.