Symptons of a snapped ring?

Discussion in 'Maxiscooter Tuning' started by WOLFFY, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    I can't help it :( :(
    I only mean well :( :(

2. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

go fix it then only one way to learn

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    its quite simple.. add things ONE AT A TIME.

it is so silly a problem your having that REALLY doesent require a tunning shop to charge you dyno time for.. just ask somone wiht half a clue to come over... it will ether be springs (more than likely) idle mix or main jet

4. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Well tomorrow I will get them to change springs as I haven't spoke to my mate for ages an will probably be too busy bragging about his 400.

Does a 88 jet on a airbox sound about right? Or will that be too lean?

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    m8 look..

ive expklained this FAR too many times... make it rich (so its slower full throttle) then trim it down untill it is faster at full throttle then go up one jet to be safe...

reead the guide.. im lockin this as you REALLY arnt getting it.. look back over the last 6 pages.. the same thing your being told over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and OVER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.