Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Sym Fiddle

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by AdamM2009, 15 Jul 2009
AdamM2009#1
Hello,

I have just bought a Sym Fiddle and was wondering if anyone else has one of these and can comment on what they think of it?

Thanks.
bertie#2
AdamM2009 said:
Hello,

I have just bought a Sym Fiddle and was wondering if anyone else has one of these and can comment on what they think of it?

Thanks.
No good to most of us on here.

Good for getting yourself from A to B.
BenSRG#3
In a way I agree with Bertie but then again I kind of don't.

ALL scooters are made to get us from A to B, personally I don't like Syms but they are just the average scooter and if you aren't into the looks or great performance then it'll suit you fine! :good: not that scooters have much performance lolz :P

but yeah just basic looking, average scooters good for the money :)
kyle1b1#4
sounds like a paedophile
BlackHawk#5
bertie said:
Good for getting yourself from A to B.

Agreed

Bikes like Aerox, Runner etc. are considered a high performance scooter

Where as a bike like a Sym Fiddle would be considered just a moped

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

what kit?4 replies21 Jul 2009
Security issues13 replies21 Jul 2009
my zip new photos17 replies21 Jul 2009
Gilera runner 502 replies20 Jul 2009
Koso Dials Settings?3 replies19 Jul 2009
what to do to my new ped :)4 replies16 Jul 2009
metalic black touch in paint2 replies15 Jul 2009
Gilera Looms (all confussing)4 replies14 Jul 2009
4stroke runners any good?8 replies14 Jul 2009
strong battery6 replies14 Jul 2009