stupid time of night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MiNoR cOnFuSiOn, Nov 29, 2006.

1. breamy

breamy New Member

Rides:
    Typh 172
    stop talking out your fucking arse

if your encrypting it, itll beable to be cracked u fucking bell end, u downloaded illegal shit and are now telling people how you encrypt your shit by talking absolute bollocks

The government can encrypt it, your just a stubbern cunt who wont admit defeat as minors blatantly pointed out numerous times

i'd shop you in for £250 as its £250 more i can spend on my bike :lol:

2. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    no, i agree to a point, encryptions can be a state where they cant be reverted without a certian code...anyhting upto a million digits stored on a floppy... so yes reading the hdd as normal wont work, ripping the core disks out of the hdd and reading benith the information on the hdd for the residual table of contence with a more powerful lazer than wrote it will work just fine, and be admissable as evidence to the PREVIOUS contence of your hdd.. this is enough to warrent upoto a £100,000 fine...

so yes, storing on backup media and physically HIDING the disks is the only way... but then id be condoning such practices..

fact is any software or hardware avalable to the end user is 5+ years old as far as government/military/police are concerned.

but ye, im off topic.. if you wanna do illegal stuff feel free, its your choice to break the law. we cant be seen to condone/advise or be happy about it regardless of our personal feelings on the matters of copyright/pricing of media. so keep it stum on here please ;)

3. Vesta

Vesta New Member

my girls a dirty fucking coke whore

4. bait

bait Active Member

jus gt in frm a dnb jungle and dubstep concert n am wiiiiide awaye
    .....and may b abit fucked 2 buy shhhhh :hello:

5. ludixblaster

ludixblaster Member

Rides:
    gilera runner 125sp
    just got back in after a night of cruisin, up town recruitin sum birds ;)