Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Stranded.

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Mark Emerson Trentham, 6 Nov 2015
Mark Emerson Trentham#1
If you saw a rider/side of the road - what would you do.?????.
twodogs#2
depends on how fast I was traveling,it takes me about 300 yards to decide what to do ,so at sixty I would be past them before I had made up my mind
on a slow road my be stop and ask what was the problem
thosoneill#3
On holiday in Cyprus this year I stopped to assist a couple on a rental moped - turned out the bearings on the back wheel were totally fucked - I phoned the rental company who came to the rescue - if I deem the situation is grave then yes I would certainly stop and offer assistance

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Tyres4 replies28 Nov 2015
honda sh 12513 replies26 Nov 2015
Is a 55mm crank any different to another ?8 replies21 Nov 2015
gilera 2503 replies20 Nov 2015
visor wont stay clear6 replies15 Nov 2015
Scooter Tuning Garages... where to go10 replies10 Nov 2015
gears or auto1 replies2 Nov 2015
will it pass mot1 replies29 Oct 2015
Falling off bike advice6 replies29 Oct 2015
Cyprus3 replies25 Oct 2015