Hi to all,
Newbie here, just obtained the above, unfortunately experiencing problems hence the call for help, I recently got the scooter as a stolen/recovered machine, the wires behind the ign switch had been cut, I have reconnected the wires and it starts fine, however the rest of the electrics except indicators/horn do not work, there are no panel lights, gauges or driving lights, the battery fully charged and main fuse ok now but was blown, can get the driving lights to work if I bypass the yellow switch wire but still no gauges or panel lights, I suspect that something else down the line has blown? have removed all the panels and checked all the wiring for further damage but seems ok, any ideas please.
Newbie here, just obtained the above, unfortunately experiencing problems hence the call for help, I recently got the scooter as a stolen/recovered machine, the wires behind the ign switch had been cut, I have reconnected the wires and it starts fine, however the rest of the electrics except indicators/horn do not work, there are no panel lights, gauges or driving lights, the battery fully charged and main fuse ok now but was blown, can get the driving lights to work if I bypass the yellow switch wire but still no gauges or panel lights, I suspect that something else down the line has blown? have removed all the panels and checked all the wiring for further damage but seems ok, any ideas please.
