stolen gilera runner sp 180 london!!

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by 2smoker180, Mar 18, 2014.

1. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    ive got a tracker in mine, 2 AA batterys, change them once a week, shoved the tracker in my empty oil tank (run premix) works off a simcard i top up £5 a month, works pretty good too, told my brother to ride my ped somewhere, gave him 30 mins then went and found him with the laptop. pretty good. might be worth getting a trickle charger if you get it back/on your next ride.

2. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Anyway the bike was last seen in Enfield don't wanna say to much incase the fuckers r on here reading my stuff but good thing is its not in bits

3. hairyjim

hairyjim To be repaired, restored.i hope.

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    Be a stolen recovered project soon..rootin for ya..bastards

4. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Haha yeah idiots I don't mind if the bike is trashed got shit loads of spares and can fix the bike at work

5. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    I am fully comp and was going to buy one when I sorted out a new battery for the bike but thanks anyway

6. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    And didn't know I could use portable batteries at the time would of done this !

7. ginge

ginge Active Member

Is it on same plates?

8. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Police. Are looking out for the bike.. it is now grey panels. But still gold wheels and pm tuning gold levers... Bike has been seen at brimsdown/Enfield lock wheelie spot last Sunday and no I don't think it's on the same plates otherwise they would of been had by now

9. ginge

ginge Active Member

Are they sure its same bikejust weird how its not already been stripped for parts

10. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    It's definitely same bike these are not your strip for parts thieves they couldn't even drive the bike properly... And there is a few distinctive things that my bike has... I thought it would be in bits but they are just gonna rags the bike till it stops working I think cos 2 people hav seen and discribed the bike to me....I just hope it's not gonna be found burnt. Police found all the stuff that was under the seat. E.g tools and stuff and trying to fingerprint... God knows whats going to happen...

11. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    visit some of the wheelie spots etc and local popular racing areas, get a few friends to go with you with a baseball bat and play baseball with their heads. get your bike back. police are fucking useless.

scubabiker likes this.
  12. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Especially in London they don't give a shit. .. and thats the plan hopefully they will be dumb enough to go back there today and tomorrow... Let the recovery begin!...anyone in the London area keep an eye out....fingers crossed they gonna go back to the wheelie spot ....

13. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    ill be down that way Monday so ill keep a eye out while im there

14. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Yeah cheers scootz

15. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Yes today police phoned me and said they found my bike parked up on broad water farm tottenham, and it is now in perivale police compound, i do not know the condition all they said are found fingerprints on the mirrors and on some of the stuff that was under the seat :) I am so happy. I am overjoyed deep down in my heart i gave up and bought an rs125 as a new beginning lol, so now I am stuck with two bikes, the rs needs little work I need clip ons for the yoke, to bleed rear brake and I am currently spraying the nose cone, so hopefully the runner hasn't got much damage :) I do remember itt had a coolant leak I kept topping up I hope my engine didn't sieze though anyway watch this space I am Going compound sometime this week. :)

scootzmadness likes this.
  16. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Hairy Jim
    Hairy Jim u was right stolen recovery project soon coming lol

17. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    get in there.nice one.pics soon..i do like pics.kidnaped and raped..molested and dumped.yeeeer.lets ave all the uncle Ernie bout it.

ginge likes this.
  18. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Hahahha u nutter lol, sorting out my documents as this compound is notorious for being arseholes... Yup but least it's gonna be returned to its rightful owner :D.... Pics soon as I get there

19. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

WOW super good luck!!!! ive given up with the police on mine, im hoping someone will give me the name of who took my stuff and I will remove some things from their lives that they will miss...

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  20. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    keep checking back for news but nuffin so far..aint you been there yet??.