stolen gilera runner sp 180 london!!

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by 2smoker180, Mar 18, 2014.

1. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    any help will be greatly appreciated tonight i got robbed of my bike in edmonton great cambridge roundabout, junction for a10/ a406 north london, i am in so much shock right now so please bear in mind if my writing doesnt make sense, i was sitting at a traffic light and two big guys dragged me off my bike and i started fighting one whilst the other jumped on my bike, i chased after them for like 30 seconds down underpasses, and they drove off two man up with no helmets two black guys at 8pm, anyone please help me cash reward is there i love this bike and spent wayyyy to much to lose:( :(:( :(
    Its details are T346 JRL, black with red inners not fresh had some scuffs and scrapes but gloss, agv sticker on the back, black leather seat with gilera written in white on the back on seat, gold pm tuning leavers, gold wheels but not fresh, with michelin power pure sc front and rear, with IMAG0206[1].jpg fresh 180 engine and a white yss rear shock, standard exhaust and air box 25 mm dellorto carb View attachment 8337 as you can imagine im pretty fucked up now cant go work or college as too far from home.... any help would be greatly appreciated, safe return i will give cash reward!!!! many thanks 2smoker IMAG0208[1].jpg IMAG0208[1].jpg

Attached Files:

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Holy shit thats gotta suck, check gumtree and swapbox facebook group, also post it in the facebook group motorcycle stolen.

hairyjim likes this.
  3. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Yeah when you work hard and built it up myself basically anyway thinking about getting a rs125 when insurance pay out if I don't get it back.. thanks yes I been checking gumtree And eBay gonna try swapbox as u suggested tho cheers

4. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

I had everything I owned stolen when I moved house, so kinda know how you feel, hope you get it back

5. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Thanks ...thieving bastards leave karma to deal with it hope they crash into a lorry ... And burn slowly lol... I'm getting over it bit every time I see I think it's a nice day today some cunt is enjoying himself riding my bike ... Life ayyy

6. hairyjim

hairyjim To be repaired, restored.i hope.

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    Hearing things like this just makes me think engine immobiliser on a remote.bastards the lot of them.

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  7. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Things like this happening is the reason I am going to buy an rs125 instead but yeah this shit needs to stop happening but I guess it will never stop as long as bikes and scumbags exist

8. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Or escape hatch for something spring loaded & sharp under the seat. ;) .

9. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    C got the A13 covered,for a few hours a day-
    recognise the type of sound of your ride,keep eyes/ears open when in,good luck finding or least some result in the end,had a couple nicked/self,though not as harsh,it buuuurns.:mad:.

10. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Thanks I'm not giving up I go a lot round there so I'm keeping my eyes out... Probably got different panels and number plate by now though

11. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Im so glad I live here now, I can leave the keys in my bike here, and my dragcar unlocked!

12. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Ive shared this page onto the motorcycle stolen faceache group, should get the ball rolling

13. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Thanks scubabiker where you living some where nice ? Must be better then here lol... It's prob got different panels And nnumber plate they got keys aswell so probably in bits I hope not but I know how these things work

14. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

West coast of norway, cold but beautiful.
    There is hope that they could be dumb enough to ride it with that plate, im betting they lived closeby

15. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    This was a f.....g heavy thread to read man,
    toasted my knee in '89' and 2 huge black fellows sorted me to hospital an got me dealt with...... .

16. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    It was different back then... To be honest I haven't heard anyone get ripped off there bike in a few years... It was definitely opportunists who just thought Fuck it lets grab it cos they couldn't even ride good

17. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Ok update bike was last seen in Enfield and it's now grey with different panels

18. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    I'm waiting for more info

19. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    hope you get it back.

this is why i keep telling people to get their bikes DNA marked (most forces will do it for bikes upto 125cc), a tracker fitted and a remote immobiliser (keep the fob in a pocket) and arm themselves.

20. 2smoker180

2smoker180 Member

Rides:
    Gilera Runner SP 180
    Was gonna get a tracker put when sorted out the battery kept discharging and I had to use kick start in the morning