Stage 6 Speedo - HELP :)

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by murerg, Sep 17, 2012.

1. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Hey there,

Electrics just isnt my strong thing and this is driving me crazy just now!...

Wired the speedo: Green on frame, brown on positive battery and red on positive after ignition.

Speedo comes on once ignition is on and lights flash up then clock shows up but nothing else. In the manual it is said to push a button to exit the standby mode. Note that same thing happens when brown wired isnt on :/

Nothing has worked so far :/ ... but I am assuming I am retarded and I am not wiring the whole lot correctly!

Other thing would be where to put that damn support for the speedo sensor!.. I am using aerox wheels with a standard disc. I just cannot see how to fit unless #I make my own support for it.

Any help would be appreciated :)

2. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

wiring has been sorted. speedo does now work.

Only thing left is the support for the the speedo sensor... not sure how to mount that one. :/

3. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Anyone ever tried to join the 2 supports (Shown in top left on picture) to make a long one?...

[​IMG]

4. Edgar

Edgar Active Member

5. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

that seems a good idea... the s6 speedo is manufactured by koso anyway so it shouldnt be an issue.

Need to find a place that have them in stock.

Thanks,

6. Edgar

Edgar Active Member

no problem mate :)

7. aerox....70

aerox....70 New Member