Stage 6 runner exhaust.

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by hairyjim, Jun 17, 2020.

1. hairyjim

hairyjim To be repaired, restored.i hope.

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    Right then.nice easy question for someone who knows I'm sure.will a (stage 6) 50cc runner exhaust fit on an ice 50cc engine.im ok about making brackets and all that other stuff that might be the difference but just need to know if it will bolt on and not stick out like a sore thumb.its going cheap not too far from me so thought if it fits i could maybe use it for a starter base in the future for an upgrade for the ice..if it don't stand a dog in hells chance of working power wise etc on the ice without spending shed loads on more stuff that makes it non cost effective i won't bother. It's a pro rep.
    £25. Got 19mm carb and airsel 70 kit and a gianelli with wrong bracket on it at the moment.70 kit is probably the first thing Ile swap once I've got it all together.. can't trust it's condition..anyway..if anyone can steer me one way or the other ide appreciate it.

2. ramo

ramo GoldMember

3. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    Mmm. Had a look on that blog few times.will need to change the 70 kit to something with a bit higher potential HP. Not after lightning speed but enough oooomph to get my 20st up a hill is more important to me. Standard Clutch variator. Is good enough with a bit of spring changes etc.. So you recon it fits an ice lump??

4. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

The ICE engine is a Hyper 2 lump, I'm not sure about the curvature of the pipe to the manifold, plus the pro rep can be a bitch to dial in properly.
    However saying that, you could always sell it for more than £25 if it's no good to you......

5. hairyjim

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    Its been sold now. Theres a few other pipes on facebook market but all a bit far from me. Think ile concentrate on getting it put together first and fiddle later. Been cleaning, sanding and priming some black bits last few days. Got the wheels to take off the forks and lump and start on getting the aluminium bits cleaned up for a quick spray tart up. Wont be long now for the bits start going back together. Then ile be needing clips and clamps etc to replace the rubbish thats been used to put it together previously..