Stage 6 exhaust

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by pablo2000, Apr 27, 2017.

1. pablo2000

pablo2000 New Member

HI people havent posted in a while but just want peoples opinion on this ....my aerox piston broke and scraped the barrel and head so done a complete strip down new main bearing the lot ..so ordered stage 6 streetrace 70 kit from pedparts and a stage 6 pro rep pipe from another scooter parts shop which i will not name at the moment...problem is is this a pro rep pipe came in a different box has no stage 6 on it....dont no whats up here....now the proformance of the pipe is great but just wondering...

Attached Files:

2. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    Theres NO presses stage 6 livery on the can where the pig tail curls to the end can.
    also NO plate with model/.serial number on thats usually spot welded to the down pipe just before the expansion chamber on the main pipe.

did you pay through the nose ? i would contact shop and ask why it came in a non braded box and does not have the embossed pressed stage6 logo and the stage6 serial plate .

3. pablo2000

pablo2000 New Member

No mate they were going cheap but if it says your getting stage6 stuff you should get stage6 stuff

4. pablo2000

pablo2000 New Member

email sent to shop waiting for reply ...had to put the exhaust on cause needed scooter for work or I would have sent it back

5. pablo2000

pablo2000 New Member

Ever get the feeling your re getting fucked about...wrong person...

6. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    If your happy with the pipe pablo i would just run it, but take that shop off your faves in browser. its a shame if a good shop has done this and just shoved a stage6 returned can onto some generic sport pipe just to make a few bucks.

7. andy-pp

andy-pp Member

8. pablo2000

pablo2000 New Member

Just an up date on this pipe i got stroked with.was coming home today from work and aerox started to sound a bit funny so continued on for about a mile till i got home .got of scooter and low and behold the weld had broke on the pipe and its the biggest weld on the fattest part of the pipe.Looked on pm tunings web siteand the have took the pipe off...its meant to be a stage6 pro rep..lol..now im stuck with a broken pipe which is scrap ...and the con men at pm tuning wont reply to any of my e mails...hope they loss a lot of trade over this because there costumer service is shit...small claims court it may have to be...