Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

speedfight 2 windshield ???

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by ianr2529, 16 May 2010
ianr2529#1
Hi all, I have a question I hope someone can help we with. I have a 2003 speedfight 2 50cc a/c scooter. I would like to fit a wind shield. My question is will a wind shield from a speedfight 1 fit my speedfight 2? also will adding a wind shield make any difference to performance? Thanks in advance :) :)

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

172 engine into new 06 50cc runner help!!3 replies19 May 2010
Where to buy new Piaggio Zip inner panels from?8 replies19 May 2010
No oil tank?1 replies19 May 2010
Selling car, buying scoot.3 replies17 May 2010
is this a good offer11 replies16 May 2010
Help needed6 replies15 May 2010
180 small casing bore?0 replies13 May 2010
Changing Engine Typhoon10 replies12 May 2010
Curious Question...0 replies12 May 2010
red and white runner on scooter shack sig2 replies11 May 2010