Spares+Repairs Aerox 70/evos

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Chubz, May 23, 2013.

1. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Kind of neglected the bike since december, its just been sitting in my garden under my car bumpers.....so i decided to get rid of it, , i know its not worth much but its got over £2000 in it somewhere lol... ( not literally ) so loads of new parts. have reciepts for everything....

****good bits*****

*Polini sport 70 with barely even half a mile on it (paid £130)
    *Artek big front disc with adaptor (paid £60)
    *Red EVo panels only a couple of tiny marks from storage (paid £150)
    *WHite gloss inner leg panel covered in stickers (paid £45)
    *white/orange wheels+ 2x good tyres ( 1x brand new)
    *frame/v5/keys/engine---plate 'LK04 ARX'....
    etc... Fork seals have also been replaced, so theyre all good....

****Parts iv already sold...:::*****

*Carb....Variator....kickstart parts.....bar conversion....brake calipers/levers/switch gear....exhaust....and rear light...if i remember anything else ill add it on.... Also the crank i beleive was the reason i never got it running!!! so thats would need replacing along with bearings probably....

I have another set of tatty panels for this bike, along with 2 or 3 lights, 2x non road legal Audi style 1xblack and 1xwhite.... and 1x str8 black front light ( road legal )..... also have the seat bucket but the seat latch/lock has broken.... and the standard handlebars so its easier to move.... and whatever else i can find for it.... JUst want it gone really, its taking up space and id rather have get some money for it, than let it sit there doing nothing anytime soon lol......

After about ********£250******** for it all, delivered to anywhere local... otherwise i cant do much unless you collected it... no shipping/posting things and im not splitting it up, i need all of it gone asap........

If you want pics of anything else let me know.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

London/Hertfordshire area.....

Chubz-rs@hotmail.co.uk
    Facebook, Matt RS Stratford or message me on here...... Phoneless atm... lol

2. Scooter-Noob

Scooter-Noob God among idiots

Rides:
    AEROX in box's :-D
    braking for parts would defo get you more cash.

Chubz likes this.
  3. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    I know mate, but its so much hassle, been gettin messed about for the last 2 months for my evos and polini sport.... just had enough,,,, plus the money would come in more useful than the bike sitting in my garden underneath a couple of car bumpers lol...

Just want it gone really, i think £250 is fair... you could sell it seperately and make a bit of profit from the evos,,inner panel,,front disc,,polini and wheels,,,

**Just to add to the ad, i DO have the kickstart cover, its black, and is held on with some anodised purple bolts :)

4. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    [​IMG]

Polini sport 70 kit

5. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    your 200miles away from me or i would have it

6. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Where abouts are you mate ?

I can deliver it obviously, its just fitting it all in a little fiesta zetec s.... id have to take the wheels off anyway to get it all in there ,

7. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    Doncaster in yorkshire

8. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    Best advice would be split it and eBay. Or build it up and eBay it, ever way it would more in bits or if you make it looks its best then make some bullshit story about how your stupid fitted a 70kit and it never run not even in testing

You should get 100+ for panels, 100+ engine, 80 fraim, I would pay £50 forks, that just big thinks then you get to brakes wheels and so on there will be 120+ easy,

Or build up and eBay 400buy it now and let some mug offer you 300/350, end of the day its and aerox sort engine and you have a 700 to 1100 bike

9. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    The thing about ebay is you get messed about by so many people and whatnot, its kind of put me off the whole ebay/paypal thing...... plus i dont have money in my bank to advertise stuff on ebay..

I wouldt think id get that much for stuff, hasnt been much of a demand for aerox bits over the last few months everyones moved onto runners lol....

Then theres finding a good parcel service etc, and packaging up the items for 'shipment' .. rather just sell it quickly if i can mate, money would be handy to get some non-bent alloys for my car tbh lol

10. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    If you use PayPal you can send any parcel upto 40kg for £11 I sent a zip fraim.
    And for samall thing myhermise for £6 both are door to door with full tracking

11. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Yeah mate iv just put the sport + evos up on ebay .... i was going to use myhermes aswell...u guess a rough price on how much it would cost for all the panels and 70 kit seperately ?

Chubz-rs@hotmail.co.uk

12. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    myhermes will not take the panels box would be too big parcelfore them for £11, 70kit would be £6 with myhermes

Chubz likes this.
  13. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    How much you want for the engine cases, what crank and bearing is in it

14. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Cheers for that pal :) parcelforce it is for the panels then,, might even have to use 2 boxes.....

I guessed about £8 for the 70kit... :p

Engine cases i assume you mean the engine itself lol.... as far as i know its still got a standard aerox crank in it... possibly the reason my bike never got on the road im told..... Bearings, again, i assume are just standard aerox items mate.

But for the engine as it is with kickstart cover/inlet/waterpump/disc .... id be after around £75 but dont know how much it would cost to post,,, if it can even be posted ?

15. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    parcelforce would take the engine for £11 they will take any item upto 40kg, i have sent bike frames, a bandit engine and so on, for the cheap postage you have to pay via paypal you know how right?

al let you know about engine it not for me, the lad only really want to cases. no pump or covers. his crank snapped and punched an hole in the bottom.

NUMBER 1 thing to remember with ebay, ALWAYS get tracking number there your protection

16. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Oh right, sweet sounds like a good deal to me. Iv got Paypal, but with no money in it , so as of right now, No i dont have a scooby lol......

Thats cool about the engine mate, sounds nasty putting a hole in the bottom! didnt know they could do that tbh.... but i can always take all them parts off and obviously lower the price.... i take it you just mean the bare engine cases.... ?

How do i get a tracking number from ebay ?

17. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    yes just the bare engine cases, but the gear box and gear box cover would be nice too.

for the postage when someone pays you, log into paypal and next to the payment it will say print off postage slip, click that and it will ask about item weight and what service you want.

pick parcelforce 48hr thats £10.99, or 24hr that £14.99 <--- fix'ed prices
    for item weight if you dont know just max it at 40kg because it all the same price but if you put it too light they send that parcel back and charge you so all way put over.

for tracking if you use paypal to print the slip that will add tracking for you so you dont have to mess with it.

Chubz likes this.
  18. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Okay, well i havnt a clue what theyre worth tbh,... how about £40 for the cases/g'box/g'box cover ?

i must be being dumb, but when u say print off the slip, is that on a printer or just on the computer ?

But thanks for the information, made more sense than anything i read on paypal !! ..

19. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    printer you need to print the slips or wright on the parcel number and say you printer is not working if you dont have one and driver will sort it.

20. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    oohh im with you now lol.. thanks for that pal