SOME OF THE BIKES THAT IVE WORKED ON

Discussion in 'Bike Chat' started by twodogs, Apr 28, 2015.

1. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
  2. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    this bike is a rotary WANKEL.jpg WANKEL.jpg WANKEL1.jpg engine that works out at a 350cc

3. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    Id rant about rotary engines but not many rx7, rx8 and whatever that thing is owners would like me afterwards :rolleyes:
    brilliant in cars to get power out of a little 1.3 but pointless in a bike and hard as hell to work on.

4. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    scootzmadness that bike will top out at 58 miles per hour drinks petrol and has no engine brakingworth a good bit of money and quite rare,
    not my cup of tea,the owner has a douglas dragon fly a bsa a10and a Honda 750 cruiser,
    he sold a Vincent rapide in the early 60s to bye a bsa bantem what would that be worth now,

5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

wont even go into some of the bikes ive worked on, would be a bloody long list! that rotary must be "intresting" to ride.... not a fan of the wankel motor, its a good idea, but it just doesnt work, i think its a very clever idea to have a motor that has only rotating parts.....
    would love a vincent rapid, or lightning, or a nice SS100 brough.
    but owning a racecar means i will never own any of those kinds of nice bikes.....