Sip Scootershop has a new website!

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by tErr0, Dec 14, 2008.

1. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Bit late i know but https://www.sip-scootershop.com has a new and improved website.

Much better for finding parts for the bike you own. Was some times a bit of a pain before. Slightly confusing on the eye though.

2. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

got 2 mins into browsing through the site an was instantly put off by the ridiculous prices they want.
    waste of time that site imo

3. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

they used to be good but agree everything seems to have shot up.

4. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

NO theyve actually just updated the exchange rate prices.... unlike the other sites

everything written in sterling on SA and SC is wrong...

dont like SIP anyways, fucked me about plenty of times. AND they owe me money.....CUNTS

5. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

As Alex said. SIP is the only accurate online shop for prices in pounds. You will be charged in euros from all of the shops and not their quoted price in pounds.

Add to the fact that just before the pound got shit to the euro Malossi put their prices up.

As for sip they have been the best shop i've bought from every time i've ordered. That's a lot of times too. :rofl:

6. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    and every one knows when t3rro's not buying the worlds supply of malossi forks, hes busy ordering aftermarket parts to kit his house.
    you man should see his 172 rear dik toaster!! ;) :w00t: :pimp: