Scooter sunday + DJ Ace cafe 29/03/09

Discussion in 'Meet Ups / Events' started by Mehmet, Mar 25, 2009.

1. bait

bait Active Member

if its same as the 1 i used for my ac 125 piggy engine and your localish u can borrow mine just please remember not to decide you dont give a shit how its treated as its not yours like many people do

2. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Wasn't able to make it :(

Girlfriend got a bad puncture last night resulting in flattening the tyre completely n bending the rim (about 3am) Had to get the car home then start on it the next day. Problem after problem n just got it done, don't ask :wallbash:

Was it any good up there?

3. bait

bait Active Member

unlucky man i still aint been up 2 ace myself and these fuckin bushes (i actualy sat here like a spastic saying bushes about 8 times so i could clock how to spell that before i clocked that it was so fuckin dopey and retarded :msn1: ) cocked going up there for anything good up and im on holiday for the ace to southend ride which is a cunt
    ah well lifes a bitch

4. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

:rofl:

Unlucky, I'm gonna make sure I'm there for italian night though :cool:

5. bait

bait Active Member

wens that my sr will fit in :rofl:

6. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Monthly meet, every 2nd thursday, 9th april next one. Gonna have a look at the dukes :cool:

7. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    saw about....60? mods all coated up on lambrettas at the petrol garage near mine this morning....which is about 20 mins from ace but its just off the m1....so im asuming a few people have travelled from far for the scooter sunday today

8. brett_123

brett_123 New Member

Rides:
    runner
    aparently the hole car park was full off bikes an it was quite a good turn out pissed off now ive missed it. thanks for the offer about the flywheel puller but mine should be here soon and i wouldnt want to feel like i was takin advantage if i damaged it as we all know shit happens an tools do brake but thanks alot :up:

9. bait

bait Active Member

alright no worries man and yea i know the feeling is why i personally never borrow a tool ive been there before where some ones borrowed an expencive tool and for no reason it completely fucks up but yea offer is there if it dont turn up they only like 2 nug so i dont reli care if it fucks upi dont plan on taking no more engines apart for a while lol

10. brett_123

brett_123 New Member

Rides:
    runner
    alright cheers if it dont come i might have to ask you i live in london aswell so you aint to far either, i would take good care off it anyways dont get me whrong lol.

11. SiLenT1

SiLenT1 New Member

Bare feds, few people just came not alot, last sunday was much better, but wheelies were still sikk from rideorcollide and all the mandem.... lol, alot of classic scoots were there no space at all they had to park on the bridge and the pavement it was maaaad! :w00t: :ciggy:

12. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    i was there on the aerox was quite good i wasnt expecting it to be this good soo many fucking 2 stroke 172 geared bikes like 300 of them lol and they came in massive crews. my back break is fucked soo couldnt wheelie properly ( not that i can ) :d

13. SiLenT1

SiLenT1 New Member

Is this your first time? I saw u trying to wheelie! Why u lot go so early ?

14. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    lol nah ive been there loads of times i had to go back to work :(

15. connor

connor Active Member

silent one who was u there with an what was you on?

16. SiLenT1

SiLenT1 New Member

lol why is something wrong? I sold my 50 so i don't hav no ped , i was just with a couple of friends watching some of u lot doing wheelies! So im just waiting to get 125 , hopefully will come 2 ! :bike: :w00t:

17. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    oh kl nxt time come say hi dnt be shy lol

18. SiLenT1

SiLenT1 New Member

Safe for the invite, i will do next time, but i didn't hav no ped so it was a bit random! :D :tup:

19. 2stelf

2stelf New Member

Yhyh I was wit silent 1 stil soon gonna be gettin our 172'z currently hus had a crash wit a fukin van wrist is fuked!

20. alperin

alperin Active Member

Rides:
    aerox 180cc
    ye doest matter if you have a ped lol wre from the site just say hi im silent 1 from scootershack and we'd be like o hi yh im alperin ive met so many randomers lol we met bertie aswell.