Scooter shop delivery times

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by wobbly_trials, Dec 14, 2007.

1. J4CK

J4CK Member

Rides:
    Piaggio NRG 172
    I ordered a rear mudguard and ended up with a front one :blink:

2. J4CK

J4CK Member

Rides:
    Piaggio NRG 172
    Does anyone know how long Dellorto and Motorcyle spares UK take for delivery?

3. FLENG2008

FLENG2008 Member

Rides:
    04 vx 125
    pedparts.co.uk
    next day if ordered before 3
    not sure on heavier items tho...

4. MoonDog

MoonDog Member

Rides:
    Honda Dylan 04
  5. Nick Kruklinski

Nick Kruklinski Member

Rides:
    Typhoon XR 125
    I use adrenaline-pedstop always get my parts between one and two days after ordering the product :)

6. Tins81

Tins81 Member

Rides:
    Yamaha Aerox SP55
    Well I ordered a Doppler shock from donotlink Pedstop and wasn't impressed with their service at all...
    I paid for the item and quickly received an email that the ordered has been received followed by another email to say the item had been dispatched and should be delivered by courtier the next day.
    Later I received a phone call from donotlink to say the shock was the last in stock but it was damaged and hadn't been sent!! There was paint chipped off but I could still have it and they'd even give me a discount of £7! I explained when spending almost £100 on a shock I wanted it to be perfect and asked for a refund. The guy on the phone was happy to do this and said he'd do it straight away.
    A couple hours later the money still hasn't been refunded, as the store was now closed I waited till the next day before I rang back.
    On the phone I spoke to another guy who told me the refund hadn't been done the day before and was left for him to do sometime today. I wasn't impressed at all. Twice now I'd been lied to by donotlink...
    I've now received an email to say the money has been refunded by PayPal but it's now over 24 hours later and the money isn't showing in my account.
    This is the first and last time is use donotlink pedstop. I'll stick with PedParts and eBay.

7. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    I ordered some parts for my Sym Citycom from www.makinaparts.com they were sent from Greece in a matter of days - prices were really good and carriage reasonable