Scooter Pics.

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by tErr0, Nov 22, 2006.

1. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Why does it have a 2 stroke exhaust, all the scooters listed on the scomadi website are 4 stroke.

2. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    Here is my sym jet basix/eurox ( v5 says eurox, but its a basix, sym went from basix to eurox in 2006 a rename but still the same bike, then they went cosmetic with teardrop lamps)
    This is what happens when you give a youngun a rattle can, its been sprayed over without rubbing down or the decals removed. panels missing lugs and zip ties were holding the lower floor side panels on ( until i sourced so decent bolts and repalced them with non broken panels)

i only got this because i like the look of the front end and those bitty little lamps.
    leo vince TT fitted - stock clutch and variator ( un-restricted) stock airbox and 12mm carb, running 3x6g +3x8g naraku rollers, flat road tucked she tops just shy of 80kmh (50mph)

Attached Files:

scubabiker likes this.
  3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

nice looking scoots those

4. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    yep its those two candles upfront that pulled me in, kinda old school 80's-90's styled, the part i hate most is the forced air induction to the carb, the left and right side panels have vent scoops, the right hand vent scoop just leads to nowhere, but the left scoop has a box fitted and a hole drilled into the frame where its mounted on, then lower down on the frame tube a second hole is drilled out and the carbs intake feed tube is clipped in, air is forced down that scoop and into the airbox. just a horid way to make it run super lean in very hot weather as heat from the motor travels up and out of those vents to when standing at traffic, winter time all the super cold air is being shoved drect into the airbox, hence it has a carb heater fitted to the carb itself to stop icing lol.

so yep not only do i have a 12v autochoke that can go wrong, i also have a 12v carb heater shoved on it to that could fault out and cause problems in summer time lol, but i do love the little sym its way quicker than my old pug speedy 50cc LC i owned. best part i have my own glove heater, run bike a good while pop open seat, throw gloves in , leave 5 mins and they come out toasty warm. bottles of oil go in cold and come out lovely and warm to lol , not good when you go fruit shopping and come home with 8 toasty warm peaches. (maybe i should try and cook something in there lol yep it gets very warm under that seat.

5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

yeah, i remember that induction thing now, i serviced a load of them for a driving school.
    i use the cylinders on my bmw as glove heaters, about the only good thing with that stupid boxer engine

6. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    lol i could use the cylinder if it was not covered by that plastic shrouding lol, but the old seat well works wonders. its like a mini air dryer in there .

Good note a norfolk meet has been arranged so hopeful the little pedro will be running sweet, its a halloween ride out so plenty of costumed riders may turn up, just gotta find a decent Onesie big enough to get over my bike gear lol :)

idea was a Shadow storm trooper as i have that matt black caberg lid, but they aint no shadow trooper onesies lol, so it looks like either a grim reaper or just some Anime styled dragon or likes lol.

scubabiker likes this.
  7. Mitch172

Mitch172 172 brooo

Rides:
    172zip And Vespa125
    My project 172

Attached Files:

scubabiker likes this.
  8. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
  9. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
  10. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

what you doing with that one? you should turn it to a board tracker type thing, they will be the next "big thing" or possibly a sort of trials/scrambler thing, that would be cool.

11. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
  12. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
  13. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper

i am going with MC is doing a cafe racer conversion that retro tank, chopped tail , and looks like a different set of bars . i would say he maybe also cut that front fender down on the rear so its like a half fender giving it a right ol Cafe racer look.
    shame that nobody has done an exhaust route mod ( like those 4t super motos) have it swoop past the head and side bolt just under the rear tail or of the top side of seat.
    would it even be possible ?

i seen a couple of the CG's been given a monoshock conversion to and they look mighty sexy as hell when given the cafe racer look with the short flat seat and little dome ramp rear end :)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  14. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
  15. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    oohhhhhh cannot wait to see the finished product then going to look right beasty i bet :)

16. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    Norwich all hallows ride out meet.

so i got dressed up as a Zebra a some what fat zebra , was a good turn out with about 100 bikes and we all headed up to the town for some Brap brapping of the public . heres a shot of me and one confused Oscar the puppy lol

second image is care of Bryon the local photographer and while at the meet with the ON TWO WHEELS Group who hosted the event. we have regular meets through out the year in Norwich ( england that is) and the on two wheels guys also do a few greenlaning meets to. anyways heres a better image of the SLOW AS HELL ZEBRA lol

yeah i was the last to arrive at the second meeting point , around town i could keep up with the 125's and bigger bikes but an open road and i was left in trails of burn out rubber and exhaust fumes :)

Awesome night out and a awesome turnout with around 100-150 bikes form 50cc scooters - 125 supermotos and twostrokes to RD250's ZX6R's CBR600's and a triump bonniville (new bike)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    scubabiker likes this.
  17. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
  18. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

WP_20161021_18_05_07_Pro.jpg
    setting sun over the west coast of norway and my ratty tomos ruining it...

Tamiyacowboy likes this.
  19. Stihlsawphil

Stihlsawphil New Member

Rides:
    Gilera runner
    My 180cc PM Tuning gilera

Attached Files:

scubabiker likes this.
  20. LanceJnr44

LanceJnr44 New Member

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]