erm youd be suprised what a .5 gram difference could make..
but no two engines are the same...
sooooo, basically theres only one way to find out if 5.5's alright
if you get my drift
Article No.: U242.122 are these the right size rollers for my bike? how do i tell what size i am buying?
moansss said:
would 5.5 be ok for my set up?
i found that 5.25g was the best on my set up...but im running 5.5g at the moment because they are easier to find...
when i tried 5.0g the revs were slightly higher than the window of power delivery....It was revving higher but going slightly slower!!!
im running the polini 70 sports kit
with a laser x pro pipe...
and i know if i mix the 5.0 and 5.5 that gives me 5.25g....but when you mix rollers they rattle like crazy on tick over after a while
would i need 19x15.5 sized rollers? and how do i tell would size i am buying?
thanks
moansss said:
would I need 19x15.5 sized rollers? and how do I tell would size I am buying?
thanks
yeah 19x15.5....it will have different sizes and you click on the correct size!!
I just buy my rollers from companys in this country...slightly dearer than germany but i find on small purchases theres not a vast difference!!
MiNoR cOnFuSiOn 24 Dec 2007 #26 i like the look of the roller kits... so much easier for fine tuning.. or find some cheap 6g's an drill em to requirement