realy hirrific scooter crash

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by superped, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    not quite car drivers. most of my mates have cars, and they take special care about bikers, to accomodate for them. just like i will when im legal.

2. shinigamii

shinigamii New Member

Rides:
    tits and tits.
    Lol Van drivers are PRICKS too. My mate Barry has a 125 Aprilla RS which does 130mph+ (he hasnt had the balls to touch 6th gear yet and use the injection system at the same time.) He was riding home from work and this van driver tried to run him off the road. Lol he then sped up and kicked the van drivers mirror off for it and took off.

3. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

There's always one, but I've always found van drivers to be better at giving way and letting me out etc, and I do the same for bikes when I'm in my van.

4. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

id put money on it he will lol hell jus makes sure he nocks the next biker off properly so that he cant kick his window through lolol. i find the time i get swore at ectectect most is when im going the speed limit lol. eg running in kits ect cunts who wanna breake the law just don't have the time to go slow hahaha

5. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    i was coming home from work on my old SR about 18 months ago and i'd got a pair of bolt croppers wedged between the seat and the footboards and some twat cut me up and braked hard, one good swing with 20" bolt croppers and vectra mirrors come off dead easy.