Re-spray.

Discussion in 'Visual Modifications' started by tarkerz, Jan 2, 2011.

1. tarkerz

tarkerz New Member

Rides:
    Aprilia SR50R
    Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy.

Aprilia SR50R Red - Spains No1 colours,

Want a respray, butt! as i use it for work is there anyway i could possibly do it while leaving it on the bike... it doesnt have to be a perfect finish just to look better than it does (covered in body filler)
    it needs new plastics really but i simply cannot afford it for another two months..

Also any colour schemes will be much appreciated :)

2. Zippa 17's

Zippa 17's New Member

Rides:
    Gilly 172
    well not really youll end up gettin paint in places that shouldnt need paint it will just look very messy if youre gonna do it youre going to need the pans of 2-3 days for a paint job or 1 day for a shit job it should take like a day just to prep them properly

3. yellasei

yellasei Member

Rides:
    125 typhoon
    as above, remove, prep and do a good job.
    if i had an APRILIA right now i would do this
    [​IMG]
    i love italian stuff and this really apeals to me

4. tarkerz

tarkerz New Member

Rides:
    Aprilia SR50R
    hmmm okay, looks like a fairly big job then as most of the panels are fucked and are missing the screw holes and what not,
    and thats what i dont like mate, i hate stickers looks like something out of a cereal box, i just spent all day de-stickering mine. looks plain, but im ordering some new stickers that should brighten it up abit

5. t.norman1987

t.norman1987 New Member

Rides:
    HONDA C90
    If you ped is all ready a bit shagged then I'd just make it look a little worse but in the correct way, go for the 'shabby chic' look. Seen it done of a few lambretta's which look great and it doesn't cost the earth and you don't have to be precious over it.

(stop kids wanting to nick it as-well)