Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

Quick (stupid) question.

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by CoolStoryBro, 20 May 2010
CoolStoryBro#1
Hey guys, i'm a little new to scooter tuning and I have a question.

I have a Beta Ark with a 77cc BIG BORE cylinder, 24mm OKO carb, Malossi Delta clutch, multivar variator etc etc and i'm looking to buy a new exhaust for it. I had one hand made for me out of a Yasuni C21 but I don't really like it too much. I've been looking around on the net and can't decide on a Malossi BB exhaust or the ROOST 77cc exhaust... what do you guys think? Any other suggestions too? I'm willing to spend up to £450
CoolStoryBro#2
Anyone??
tErr0#3
I'd go for the roost personally. Even if they are pretty ugly.
NRG46#4
yeah same for me mate, the roost exhaust is quality

More threads in Scooter Tuning

Rollers.6 replies18 Jul 2010
need help with my 70cc speedfight 2 r-cup4 replies18 Jul 2010
Head Torque.4 replies17 Jul 2010
Which variator should i buy?3 replies15 Jul 2010
Full engine rebuild,Fully de-restricted but only does 30mph?9 replies11 Jul 2010
Lighter rollers?4 replies8 Jul 2010
Carb Confusion.5 replies8 Jul 2010
Problem with my new 70cc.19 replies7 Jul 2010
NRG LC 70cc :)16 replies7 Jul 2010
Need help1 replies6 Jul 2010