premix or autolube?

Discussion in 'Maxiscooter Tuning' started by CU*TSPEED, Dec 21, 2008.

1. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ye 2% (50:1) wich is 20ml oil per litre of fuel

2. scottnrg

scottnrg New Member

3. 2stroke-power

2stroke-power Active Member

Rides:
    on 1-wheel
    red 3 posts above this is what it say
    Hi,

we have 2 different pump set, the first is REP-01 code nad it's complete with handmade special wiring harness (with led, switch and sealed connector), 30cm of radiator pipe, metal clamps, rubber support and english instruction sheets. The 2nd is REP-02 and include only pump and rubber support.

Our pumps are the same as EWP pump (davies craig) and are producted in Germany by one of the biggest company for automotive accessories and devices. It's possible to buy it also in Audi-VW dealer for a cheap price of 150euro (1 houndred and fifty!!!).

i sell REP-02 for 43euro and other seller on ebay sell the same pump (without arf33 racing sticker) for 50-60-65euro !
    Mine is one of the lowest price for this kind of pump.

to spend less the only way is change kind of pump, maybe some caravan water pump cost 35euro but aren't small&nice like this.

Normally i can make special discount price for team or community, for example: 10pcs of REP-02 price each 32euro.

In addiction on my SPECIAL PARTS page people can buy other racing cooling accessories.

bye
    Francesco
    arf33 racing
    arf33@libero.it
    http://www.arf33.com

4. typhoon183cc

typhoon183cc New Member

Rides:
    Honda vision
    pre-mix for me all the way!!!!!!!