power pipe

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by dehmel, Mar 21, 2009.

1. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ye, each to there own, but function is always the priority over form. cant tell me a tricked out sp looks shit tho, as for typhs, well, there my fav's. as with alot of people. there are many bikes that carry the hi-per engine. any 2t piaggio prittymuch (well any that youve heard of so far im sure) have them in wc/ac/disc/drum. so theres no real reason to not go gilera/piaggio.can get sr's that use them. but ye, forget wiring an aprilia, as for converting things to run piggy engines, thats all well and good, but why bother unless you already have the bike and are sick of the engine (or are particularly partial to spedfights as alot are,) as for the jap stuff, if they botherd it would be amazing, but they REALLY are desighned to be used as there made, not made the euro way (for instance the typh was desighned BECAUSE people kept bending boosters and bw's wheelying/stoppying them) they did it first, they did it the best!

its a scooter, why the FUCK wouldf you not go wiht piaggio? they prittymuch OWN the worlds scootering history, for a REASON

2. dehmel

dehmel Member

Rides:
    aerox 70
    i see what u mean

i also like the gillera runners when they are modified i think they look keen as fuck lol ]

but we all have differnet taste and yes those peds u like do look nice when they have been modified but i dont think it is my type of poed tho i dont o why but i just dont i think they are a bot to small for my liking if uy no what i mean wb

cheeers chris

:tup: :tup: :tup:

3. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

i used to fucking hate typhs with a passion !

thought they was small front was fucking ugly and old style look.

but it just grew on me and now i love them. they are small but perfect for a weekend tool to play on wheelie etc

they are growers :rofl:

4. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

i thort the same with typh's and dragsters but they do grow on you.
    typhs are a good 1st bike but i sugest you dont buy new as i reked mine good fun bikes tho.
    i did have alot of my mates saying it was ugly but i was the only one who could wheelie and stoppie so that shut them up lol

5. dehmel

dehmel Member

Rides:
    aerox 70
    now u sayin that i might just havew to get one they sound wickedf for doin stunts and shit like that i will see wat i can do cheers chris

6. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Typhoons are small? The fuck are you guys on?

7. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

that things crazy hand pans of an sr front of a speed shite n rear of an aprillia lol .yh above is correct tho i would like to get one of these slow bikes and 172 it jus for fun over haul everything jus keep it lookin like a poey cheap made bike. one thing you can take comfort in is theres always someone hus gonna fink buyin this bikes a good idea normally peoples mums lol . so slap it on ebay is it still like new wat reg is it how many miles ect .if its basicly brand new steal the blokes description jus change it abit so u dont get told off then put it like 800 n wait for VERY LONG TIME n someoones mum or nan is bound to go owarrrr int that noicccce n buy it lol just a case of waiting .

8. safekyle

safekyle New Member

Rides:
    Gilera runner 172
    Japs did have a go. Made the morini. the ay50 is a Good scooter, the engine pretty much beats the speedy. and they tried to copy the mineralli and come up with the morini, best of both worlds really, has its downsides tbh. but would choose a piaggio motor'd scooter next time.

Piaggio own the scooter scene, why you think they use the ZIP SP in the german races ? dont see many rox's. there just for the looks. and if your thinking of buying one there not excatly your easiest scooter to have, better off if you have some experience.

piaggio 2t all the way seriously...

9. dehmel

dehmel Member

Rides:
    aerox 70
    cheers boys but o dont no how to put it on ebay how to get in in the cat agory if u no what i mean wb if any one can help

cheers chris

10. brett_123

brett_123 New Member

Rides:
    runner
  11. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

Hey ive got a weekend tool thats a grower :banana:

12. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

lmfao !!!!!!!

13. dehmel

dehmel Member

Rides:
    aerox 70
    can u do anything to them typhoons or we they r lol can u di as myuch as u can to aerox'sa lol

14. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

visual ?

engine ?

do what the fuck you want if you have the money

15. dehmel

dehmel Member

Rides:
    aerox 70
    a bit of both thb

16. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

visual is a few bits but not a great lot

but engine can do about same

17. cadman69er

cadman69er New Member

Rides:
    Gilera Stalker
    did sum1 pay you to take that that away

18. dehmel

dehmel Member

Rides:
    aerox 70
    ok well a typhoon wi;ll be my next step then i think and pay who to take what away ???

19. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

what he means by that is, did somebody pay you to take it?...

20. dehmel

dehmel Member

Rides:
    aerox 70
    no it was bought for me i didnt no it was a suprise lol