Post Your Peds

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by Daily, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Edgar

Edgar Active Member

i used to fly past mazuraty's bmw's and all them tuned cars on my 172 runner good days :D

2. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    *Maserati :)

lol had to ...sorry..

... i need to get my bike back and fit this yasuni ! long!

3. Stathis

Stathis Black Nrg Power 70cc Beast!

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    i like the black box on that yellow scoot :p best for wheelies lmao :D

Nice majesty but you should get a better chain... its possible to cut in seconds...no offense :)

4. Carla

Carla Member

Rides:
    Yamaha Majesty 125cc
    Lol no offence taken... Yeah i know i need to get one.. i will get one soon

5. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    clean ride for a lady though!

6. Carla

Carla Member

Rides:
    Yamaha Majesty 125cc
    Haha thankyou :)

Stathis likes this.
  7. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    would post a pic of mine but i havnt seen it in a week :(

8. bashyy21

bashyy21 Beaut!

172206_10150424260800451_5177211_o.jpg first project shame i didnt do a post on here, Runner 172 Sold

199143_10150460686085451_2446458_n.jpg RS 125 Sold
    312217_10150881656735451_488676300_n.jpg Husqvarna 125 Sold

169883_10150393420445451_3699654_o.jpg yamaha Bws project 70cc Sold

Typhoon project on the way :)

9. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    I dont like runners, but that red one looks fresh !

and the rs125 looks even better, the green really is a good colour for them i think :)

10. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    the Husqvarna is the best :D

11. bashyy21

bashyy21 Beaut!

Yea the husky i sold for 2100 and spent the cash on 10 days in ibiza and a dna 125 thats now no working :(

thing was a beast start first kick every time no matter what weather loved it,

and the runner o dear lool was my first runner didnt no what to look 4 every thing onit was fooked sat in some guys garden with no cover for 5 years, needed new forks new front wheel had that water pump leak when i bought it didnt think much of it lol o i was wrong,

so striped everything got vx forks new calipers and discs installed mal crank and toped and blanked water pump so run electric and got all panels resprayed had cases beed blasted looked mint

hope to get a typhoon in the next few months and will post a project on scooter shack.

12. creamsodauk

creamsodauk Ped Ped!!

Rides:
    Runner 125 SP
    My ladies

both out at the same time as i insured little bro on the rs for a week

Bashyy21, how did you find the husky? i looked at pickin one up myself but wasnt sure it was worth selling the rs for

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. bashyy21

bashyy21 Beaut!

i swaped my rs for the husky with my mate after going on the husky i loved it the ride of the husky was great after being on the rs, didnt feel and bumps nothing i would never go back to a super bike style, i love the motorcross to much now :) but everyones diffrent 1 more thing with the husky it was so easy to work on and cheap like new panel set if needed is only £60 lol

14. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    This thread doesnt get updated enough! lool..... I suppose i should post a pic of something ped-wise...got a new exhaust a while back.

[​IMG]

.. Bike mugged me off... just cost me £500 in repairs.. and its STILL not fixed lol... but its all good.. should have it back in the next couple days...

15. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    if you truly know whats going on with the bike the service shops ect wont steal you money ;)

16. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Well, iv spent £500 on a spark plug..rear numberplate...and rear indicators... :eek: i class that as stealing lol

Obviously the £500 was 'labour' but its still a bit of a pisstake lol.... so the bikes being picked up tomorrow and taken elsewhere because these 'YAMAHA DEALER PROFESSIONALS' dont seem to know fuuck all o_O .......so im taking it to someone else, who has told me if he cant fix it..he WILL NOT charge me . Which is good in my books.

And if he cant fix it... well..... Im fucked..and left with a non running non Mot'd bike......No point at all selling it because i wont take a penny less than £1000 for it.. and nobody will buy it at that price without tax+mot or running right..

Can only Hope + Pray really.

17. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    whats the prob again? hell we can help thats whats the forum for..

18. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    I got the bike back yesterday, and now the bikes bogging,,but i think im gonna end up taking it to Pedparts id i can, and get it set up there... its bogging on higher revs and wont move untill you pull throttle all the way back and it hardly moves

19. fallon

fallon Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 50
    [​IMG]
    Dw chubs ur bike isnt the only one mugging you off, I just spent like £200 and the fucker bogs on full throttle and cant even wire up my f**king LED sidelights and indicators.... :(

20. Edgar

Edgar Active Member