Portsmouth/southsea and surrounding areas meet n cruise?

Discussion in 'Meet Ups / Events' started by InsaneONE, Feb 20, 2013.

1. InsaneONE

InsaneONE Active Member

Rides:
    aprilia SR 125
    Looks like the weather is starting to get better so time to sort out a cruise around southsea and Portsmouth area I think. Was thinking could all meet up at southsea sea front n park up and show off the bikes then go for a cruise. So if your up for then comment hear and we will sort out a time and date.

Hotflushblondie likes this.
  2. SkepzR

SkepzR 70cc Aerox '03

Rides:
    2003 Yamaha Aerox 70
    Im up for this, I live in portchester so im close by :)

3. james

james Member

Portsdown hill is always a good spot to head to in the summer months, done a few rides from Gosport to portsdown and it's a nice place to stop off at or to do a little ride out to.

I no that there is scooter meet every single sunday at the Bluebird cafe on the
    Lee-on-solent sea front but it's mainly Lammy's and vespa's but you still get a few
    lads down there on dragsters and runners etc etc.......So that would be i nice ride
    to do from portsmouth if you get a nice dry day.

4. SkepzR

SkepzR 70cc Aerox '03

Rides:
    2003 Yamaha Aerox 70
    Yeah portsdown hill seems very popular with sports bike riders aswell, I remember popping up to micks monster burgers last summer and coming across a sports bike meetup, They didn't seem to impressed with my noisy rox at all haha

5. InsaneONE

InsaneONE Active Member

Rides:
    aprilia SR 125
    Good to see some ppl intrested. Could meet at the hill n ride down to southsea ect. If ya go to that over meet let us know could pop Down if free. I'm in waterlooville so just outside of Pompey over side of the hill. Doing me handlebar conversion soon and getting it on the dyno to get it all running spot on hopfully have it done befor we have this meet.

6. james

james Member

If you go to Farlington there is a place called Puzzle scooters who have a DynaPro S32 scooter dyno, £10 a run or £60 for full setup on the dyno no matter how long it takes. The old fella that runs the place i s a cool guy.

7. SkepzR

SkepzR 70cc Aerox '03

Rides:
    2003 Yamaha Aerox 70
    Yeah sounds good, My rox is off the road aswell at the moment hoping its just the plug but should be up and running for this meet and that sounds good james i would love to see what my bike puts out

8. InsaneONE

InsaneONE Active Member

Rides:
    aprilia SR 125
    Yea that's where I'm taking it my office is basically opersit it. Popped in there the over day n spoke to him about it n give him few of my love customs bissness cards to put up. If you guys want some sticks let me know before n il bring them to the meet. You guys know anyone else that would want to come alone ?

9. InsaneONE

InsaneONE Active Member

Rides:
    aprilia SR 125
    got it on the dyno yesterday at puzzle scooters and its running spot on now and got my bhp up and me torque ect :D

10. InsaneONE

InsaneONE Active Member

Rides:
    aprilia SR 125
    Looks like the weather is starting to get better so hopfully sort a date out for this meet soon.

11. 4strokelover

4strokelover Active Member

Rides:
    Longjia Raptor 200
    I would come but my bikes is being a bitch to set up lol

12. Conver93

Conver93 U better check yourself before u wreck yourself

Rides:
    125 supermoto
    I might if I'm not working :) live in town lol so I'm close! Don't fancy getting laughed at by all the 'real bikers' and 'boy racers' up micks tho haha

13. Xylon

Xylon Member

Rides:
    Honda PS125i
    I live 50 miles away in Horsham but I might come if I'm free that day

14. InsaneONE

InsaneONE Active Member

Rides:
    aprilia SR 125
    Good to see more pepole up for it. Lol don't have to meet at the hill can meet at a car park that every one knows and ride to southsea sea front park up and deside where next.

15. Conver93

Rides:
    125 supermoto
    Need to wait for the weather to get better again :( let me know when your thinking about meeting up mate ill see if I'm not working and come down hopefully! Try and get a couple mates to come down

16. technodimwit

technodimwit Active Member

Rides:
    Honda X8R
    can you please move portsmouth 130 miles north pleas.....

then i would be able to come.:)

17. InsaneONE

InsaneONE Active Member

Rides:
    aprilia SR 125
  18. Conver93

Rides:
    125 supermoto
    We should do a meet up at hilsea lido :) then bomb through stamshaw and get the speed cameras flashing :)

19. InsaneONE

InsaneONE Active Member

Rides:
    aprilia SR 125
    Ha ha sounds like a plan could meet at Cosham mc Donald's

20. Conver93

Rides:
    125 supermoto
    Think it'll be abit crowded in there lol, hilsea lido car parks always empty :)