pm59 vs malossi mhr vs pollini evo pipes

Discussion in 'Maxiscooter Tuning' started by tip1, Apr 28, 2009.

1. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    thats what i thought at first but turns straight off when u cover he exhaust well it was blowing a while ago so could have been but aint now :bird:

2. tip1

tip1 New Member

Polini it is then if it will sound similar and power will be similar to the malossi.

I would go for the malossi, but the new blue endcan will not go with my bike and they are dearer and harder to get hold of..
    Now just to find somewhere to chrome it for me !!

Many thanks

Ricky

3. CU*TSPEED

CU*TSPEED New Member

are the dwarfs doing pipes now?

4. bait

bait Active Member

im sure they have been 4 a while

5. CU*TSPEED

CU*TSPEED New Member

ok cheers think ill get me mate to have a chat then :punk:

6. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Malossi stub:

[​IMG]

How does that little badboy work then, not a seperate stub yet it has bolts and looks like springs will get caught up, but I'm thinking there may be a lil gap like shown in the picture.

Would like to get a polini/malossi, although wouldn't look good with the scheme I'm going for :(

7. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
  8. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

polini is the same stub btw just tightens up like a normal one. and yeah looks like they could be made in a better place but tbh its proberbly quite good compared to the other brands

9. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Bloody hell those pics are mad, yeah had a look at the polini n it's the same :confused:

You know when you match the exhaust to the cylinder, is that still possible just because it doesn't have a stub?

10. bait

bait Active Member

id give my left bollock to get the keys to that place at the price malossi sells those pipes each of those boxes must be worth a cuple grand

11. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    erm, again, im pritty sure malossi pipes have stubs....sure that pic aint off a geard scoot pipe?

12. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    infact, it does, thas just a funny pic.. look close, that IS a stub, just a 2 peice one... the plate is covering the seam between the stub and pipe, can see diff material ether side and the diameter is bigger past the plate.

13. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Before I could even answer! Yeah it's still a stub.

I'll get pics if your that bothered? Got one sitting downstairs.

14. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    nah not to worry... i was a little tired and honestly a bit convused by the pic.. got there in the end ay :D

15. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

And that clears that up :rofl: ...odd pic, deffo for runner etc. Is the polini the same, the pic I have seen of it looks the same.

16. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

yeah polinis the same think they make them like that so its easy to fit the springs on

17. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Going back to the original question if you haven't already ordered/got a pipe I know somewhere that might sort you out for a Jollymoto.

It's PJ motorcycle engineers and I bet they could get hold of a pipe for you.....forget the website numbers 01902 307457 call them see what they can do and post up.

18. CU*TSPEED

CU*TSPEED New Member

they no good said they only cater for road going geared bikes...wtf?
    also if they orderd it now it would be the end of the year for delivery???????

if you are in the know how hard is it to actually replicate the polini pipe as there prices have gone mental 350 euro's before shipping from italy of which i dont like as 99% of items either go missing or take forever
    nust have shares wi dan dan the non delivery man in notts boom! :w00t:

19. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    the advertising of any shop is prohibited pall.... only parts stockists can be listed. its the rules.

guessing you work there? or know them? if they have to order it they cant be any bettere than the million and one parts stockists out there who dont have one in stock

20. tip1

tip1 New Member

Where did you see that price ?

All of the sites i have been looking on are under 300E.