Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

PM x-tech 360 pipe

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by 05ZipSp, 14 Aug 2013
05ZipSp#1
I'm going to be fitting a pm 360 pipe on my zip sp but I don't know wether it will need re-jetting and the rollers changing when I fit it.

At the moment I've got a pm 70's kit,
Pm open air filter with a 110 main jet,
Stage 6 pro replica exhaust,
Stage 6 pro variator and clutch with 5gram rollers.

What size jet do you think will need to be used with the new pm pipe?
What gram rollers do you recommend using with this set up?
Jonnymarrw00t#2
keep it the same.
05ZipSp#3
keep it the same.
okay I'll try it with the same jet and rollers mate, cheers.
05ZipSp#4
Would I need to change the jet or rollers if I put a yasuni c16 on my bike?
ramo#5
Both most likely
05ZipSp#6
Have any recommendations as to what size jet and gram rollers ?

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

mini dv80 spy camera.0 replies18 Aug 2013
Cleaning solutions9 replies17 Aug 2013
Derbi GPR 201032 replies17 Aug 2013
need a good set up13 replies16 Aug 2013
Exhaust - Rollers?3 replies16 Aug 2013
aerox advice8 replies15 Aug 2013
x8rs :}0 replies14 Aug 2013
Speed fight 100 cdi0 replies14 Aug 2013
Aerox panels1 replies14 Aug 2013
Stage 6 pro replica to yasuni c160 replies13 Aug 2013